Start Up + Mid Market
Posted on 3/20/2023
New York, NY, USA
- A strong business generalist with a passion and intuition for what makes startups successful (ie strong product sense)
- Customer empathy and deep desire to see customers succeed
- Desire to get technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Plaid's APIs
- Interest in financial services and technical products; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- Ability to work with all types of people and build long-lasting relationships
- Owning the relationship with your portfolio of customers in our largest customer segment (Startups)
- Building relationships with developers and founders to retain and grow revenue
- Driving product upsells and leading the commercial negotiations for contract renewals
- Helping customers integrate and launch on Plaid
- Partnering with Marketing and Product teams to creatively problem solve and run experiments to maximize revenue and product adoption
- Answering customer inbound questions, driving revenue and product adoption, and customer happiness
- Working cross-functionally to develop and implement strategies that increase customer product adoption, engagement, and growth at scale
Developer of fintech infrastructure & APIs
Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. They build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
- We've got you covered: From medical, life, and 401ks, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- Everyone is an owner: We want everyone to feel ownership over their work - literally, which is why we offer equity to full-time Plaids.
- Vacation your way: We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with unlimited PTO and two weeks of synchronous, company-wide vacation.
- Grow your skills: Every Plaid is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
Company Core Values
- Make an impact: We empower you to make an impact. Your code will ship. Your idea will be heard. Your campaign will launch. Your work will help millions of people do more with their money.
- Learn and grow, together: We’re growing fast, and you will too. You’ll be surrounded by talented, positive people to solve hard problems at scale.
- Feel connected: Our employee experience is centered around a shared sense of purpose and set of principles. At Plaid, people feel supported, can take risks, and are heard.