Tier 1 Support
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- You're an empathetic and clear communicator who strives to delight customers in every interaction - strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- You're a curious problem-solver who genuinely relishes troubleshooting
- You've got a strong sense of ownership and seek out opportunities to proactively address problems before they escalate
- You love to teach, and in order to do that well, you're also eager to learn as much as you can
- You have a related customer support, community moderation, or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting
- You're flexible, resourceful, love having many irons in the fire, and have the skills to stay organized and on top of it all
- You're located in the UK or North America are are able to work a 40 hour work week M-F to provide support for our customers
- The hours for this role are 5am to 2pm EST (10am to 7pm GMT)
- Prior knowledge of design tools (InVision, Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma) are a plus
- Provide thoughtful support to those of varying technical fluencies via email, phone, live chat, social media, community moderation, video conferencing, and internal channels
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Answer product, account, and billing related questions
- Assist with sales and account management related processes
- Compare, analyze, qualify, and escalate customer requests to appropriate teams or individuals
- Think on your feet, learn a complex product inside and out, and discover creative methods to resolve customer issues
- Advocate for ways to improve the customer experience in our product and processes
- Cross-functional project work that may include: developing and maintaining macros and documentation, developing training to prepare for new feature releases, assisting with customer outreach, and other projects that would benefit our customers and Go to Market team
- You're able to use MacOS, have experience with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions within customer service environments (Zendesk experience is a plus)
- Previous experience of working in a fully remote environment is a plus
Online whiteboard and productivity platform
InVision is on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. Faster. On everything. From anywhere.
- Monthly allowance to support every aspect of living your best remote life, including: coffee, snacks, or lunch; a trip to the spa, salon, or barbershop; house cleaning; or groceries
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- New hire home office budget with a refreshed home office budget after two years for an office chair, desk, or other equipment
- Annual funds towards self-development, including relevant books, magazines, memberships, and subscriptions
- Free Headspace account
- Parental leave
- Fertility care and support
- Reimbursement for nursing-related costs during business travel
- Family caregiving support
- Peer recognition budget
- Charitable donation matching
- Flexible paid-time off
Company Core Values
- Humility - We believe humility is the most noble of all human character traits.
- Co-Ownership - We think and act like owners in everything we do.
- Candor with Compassion - We speak the truth, even when it takes us beyond our comfort zone.
- Relentless self-development - We relentlessly pursue learning and holistic development for ourselves and everyone around us.
- Go-Getting and Go-Giving - We stand up and step forward for the tough jobs, and we look for opportunities to give back to our team and the world around us.
- Customer empathy - We insist on viewing the world through our customers’ eyes.
- Inclusive Collaboration - We actively seek out different perspectives, are open to new ideas, and collaborate to deliver extraordinary outcomes.
- Intelligent Urgency - We intelligently prioritize and move with speed to create value for our company, community and the world.