Job Title: Senior Customer Support Associate
Location: Boston, MA
Profitero is a leading global SaaS commerce platform that uses predictive intelligence to help brands anticipate, activate and automate their next best action to fuel profitable growth. Our technology monitors 70 million products daily, across 700 retailers and 50 countries, helping brands optimize search placement, product content, pricing, stock availability, reviews and more. News outlets, including Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal and Ad Age frequently cite and trust Profitero as a source of data for their stories. Now’s an exciting time to join our fast-growth business.
Profitero has recently joined Publicis Groupe (a $13 billion global marketing services and technology company) as a standalone commerce division, infusing our business with significant product development resources and investment. while giving our employees an incredible launchpad for their careers. Profitero’s tech and data combined with Publicis’ tech, data and activation services positions us to be a true end-to-end partner for helping brands maximize eCommerce market share and profit growth. Come be a part of our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture and next stage of growth.
About the role:
As a Senior Customer Support Associate, you will be working with Profitero customers to help them with product questions and ensure their success with Profitero. You will play a critical role in the company and be responsible for fielding technical questions and solving unique problems and requests.
What you’ll do:
- Field technical questions from Customer Support team members
- Be an expert in Profitero data maintenance processes and Profitero’s eCommerce platform
- Solve for unique problems and requests and provide guidance to Customer Support Associates on how to execute
- Monitor Zendesk queue and ensure timely actioning of tickets
- Oversee the management of top tier clients
Who you are:
- You have experience working with ticketing systems such as Zendesk or Jira
- You have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- You are resourceful with a problem-solving aptitude
- You have strong critical thinking skills used to solve complex data accuracy problems
- You have excellent client communication skills
- You are an expert in Excel
What you’re good at:
- Client communication and handling escalations to restore client’s trust
- Handling client calls in high stress situations and providing expert solutions
- Solving problems and prioritizing
- API troubleshooting
Why you want to work at Profitero:
Profitero cares about its employees. As a company we feel that as our employees are always going the extra mile, so should we. That’s why we offer fantastic benefit packages to our employees, including:
- Rich Health Dental & Vision plans
- Smart, genuine and cool people work here
- Competitive salary ***commensurate with experience
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free on-site amenities including office snacks, coffee, beer & wine, and a gym!
- Access to Personal Learning Development Library
- Publicis ‘Work Your World’ initiative: every employee will be able to work from any of the 100+ countries where Publicis operates, for six weeks a year
- Volunteer opportunities
Profitero is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment. Profitero recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics as required by applicable law.