6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↑ 14%
2 year growth↑ 72%
- At least 3 years of work experience as a product analyst or in a similar role
- Fluency in conversational and written English on a professional level
- Excellent analysis using SQL and python (or similar) and communication of complex data or technical functionality with commercial teams and global merchants
- Systematic approach and structured way of working on scoping system requirements or investigating financial issues
- Enthusiastic to solve complex problems in a cross-functional team working globally
- Assisting with the rollout of new payment products, new markets, and new ways of processing payments online or in-store for the global client base
- Keeping fees configurations up to date by translating pricing changes from the payment network into rules in the framework
- Preparing impact analysis and communication for merchants
- Ensuring flawless processing of merchant payments through the card networks
- Striving for operational excellence and introducing improvements to daily operations
- Diving into the latest technical specifications for global payment systems and translating them into clear requirements with the dedicated Cards Development team
- Experience in the financial technology or payments industry
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
As Product Analyst with a focus on pricing in the Global Cards team you will be at the core of Adyen’s growth by implementing the latest payment products and specifications, and by continuously finding new optimization opportunities through (data) analysis. The Product Analysts in our Global Cards team work closely with our global teams including Product and Engineering, Account Management, Partnerships, Finance and Compliance.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the rollout of new payment products, new markets and new ways of processing payments online or in-store for our global client base
- Keep our fees configurations up to date by translating pricing changes from the payment network into rules in our framework
- Prepare impact analysis and communication for our merchants
- Ensure merchant payments are processed flawlessly through the card networks
- Continuously strive for operational excellence and introduce improvements to our daily operations
- Dive into the latest technical specifications for incredibly complex global payment systems and translate them into clear requirements with our dedicated Cards Development team
Who you are
- Enthusiastic to solve complex problems in a cross-functional team (product, partnerships & development) working around the globe
- Have a systematic approach and structured way of working on e.g. scoping system requirements or investigating financial issues
- Excellent in analysis using SQL and python (or similar) and communication of complex data or technical functionality with commercial teams and our global merchants
- Fluent in conversational and written English on a professional level
- You have at least 3 years of work experience as a product analyst or in a similar role
Other Job Details:
- Based out of our Chicago office. We have a hybrid workplace and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.
- Domestic and international travel required
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.