Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company’s potential to thrive by doing what’s good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
We are looking for an Account Executive, Enterprise. Account Executives have a critical role and responsibility to deliver new client acquisition in zero-base accounts, while also ensuring successful relationships and revenue growth with existing customers.
OneTrust is a fast-growing SaaS enterprise platform with a strong growth trajectory. We invest heavily in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales trainings, customer-driven roadmaps, and a readily-available executive team to help close deals.
This is a high TCV opportunity with uncapped commission and a competitive salary.
The Client Executive, Enterprise is responsible for acquiring new customers through successful prospecting and sales cycles to closure. This role must also target, identify and close add-on business with existing customers while assisting them in renewing. This role must understand customers’ business needs and take a consultative approach in handling aspects of the sales cycle to include proposal development and product demonstrations.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional sales teams and client success functions
- Maintain accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly revenue goals
- Qualify sales opportunities, set proper customer expectations, handle negotiations, and accurately forecast to management
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc..) and key decision makers
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual qualified meeting and revenue goals
You are someone with a hunting mentality and consultative approach. You have experience communicating with C-Level Executives effectively, and you are confident in your communication skills. You approach new prospecting activities and deal-advancing activities with the utmost balance, and you are well-disciplined in sales processes and CRM hygiene.
Your Experience includes:
- 10+ years of selling B2B Enterprise level software or related technologies
- Strong track record of performance
- Previous experience running sales presentation/demos
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solution
- 12+ years of selling B2B Enterprise level software or related technologies
- Experience in Privacy
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people: