Provider Experience Associate
Posted on 3/14/2023
Remote • United States
- 1-2 years experience as a support agent or similar support role at a technology or healthcare company (startups are a plus)
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Exposure to and understanding of how database systems work
- Demonstrated excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities
- Patience when handling escalations and/or complex cases
- Respond to provider queries in a timely and accurate way via ZenDesk, ensuring they are set up for success so they can deliver quality care to our members
- Identify provider needs and enable providers to use specific proprietary provider tools
- Analyze and report on product errors (for example, by testing different scenarios or reproducing the provider experience)
- Update our internal databases with information about both member and provider accounts, technical issues, and escalations
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Play a central role in managing and supporting our active provider network to deliver an exceptional provider experience
- Develop a deep understanding of the Modern Health provider journey and the various support touch points along the way
- Create, maintain, and improve on our tools, systems, and documentation related to provider support
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify process improvement opportunities
- Complete process improvement projects as needed
Modern Health is a mental well-being platform for innovative companies that want to reduce burnout and prevent turnover.
- Health and Wellness - Our benefits are designed to keep you safe and healthy. We’ve got you 100% covered for health, dental and vision insurance.
- Professional Development - Make a meaningful difference at a rapidly growing start-up. We also offer every employee an annual professional development stipend, LinkedIn Learning subscription, and WFH stipend.
- Family Matters - We celebrate all paths to parenthood by offering the fertility benefit Carrot, 16 weeks parental leave, and a child care stipend. We also offer access to Outschool which provides over 100,000 (and counting!) live, online activities for learners ages 3-18.
- Giving Back - We encourage team members to donate their skills and time in their communities, and we match donations to causes several times a year.
- Flexible Paid Time Off - Time off is important for rejuvenation and bringing your full self to work. No matter what life throws your way, we want you to have space to do so - guilt free.
- Long-Term Planning - All full-time employees are eligible to contribute to a 401(k) plan. We are also proud to offer financial advising services through Origin.
Company Core Values
- People first
- Bias towards action
- Embrace the journey
- Ownership mentality