6 month growth↑ 8%
1 year growth↑ 42%
2 year growth↑ 10%
- 5+ years' experience in interactive design
- Experience in digital design projects in complex system design
- Expert-level understanding of information architecture, user experience, and usability best practices
- Hands-on experience designing complex dashboards/data visualizations
- Portfolio demonstrating the required skills listed above
- Help users successfully navigate dynamic multimedia experiences
- Understand client’s brand and business needs and translate them into simple design solutions
- Lead and partake in collaborative design workshops and feature ideation sessions to generate concepts
- Envision and construct both low and high-fidelity concepts and prototypes in Figma
- Audit and define the brand’s design language system across the organization
- Ensure exceptional quality of deliverables both from a stylistic and format / structural perspective
- Collaborate with Product Owners and UX Designers to create and finesse world-class designs
- Ability to solve problems creatively and an exceptional eye for detail
- Confidently create deliverables from component level to dev-ready assets
- Comfortable presenting designs and ideas to team and stakeholders and gathering process and action feedback with client and team
- Experience working in an Agile environment with cross-functional product teams
- Experience with DesignOps or Design systems tools
- Excited by the potential to combine practices of behavioral science with design and have prior experience designing with AI
- Adjacent creative skills such as illustration or motion/animation skills
At Hypergiant, our work is driven by individuals pushing the boundaries and always professionally challenging our clients to think differently. We’re seeking analytical and creative individuals who can help us fuel our motto: Know Tomorrow, Act Today. We’re based in Texas and have a strong track record of working with some of the biggest brands around the world in industries spanning retail, oil & gas, energy, aviation, healthcare, and more. We provide large enterprises with cutting-edge advice, bespoke technology solutions, and deployment expertise needed to harness the value of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our goal is to work with forward-thinking organizations and help them understand how Artificial Intelligence will affect their business and industry.
We seek an independent, perceptive, adaptable, highly organized, passionate, and strategic Sr. UI Designer. You’re highly articulate with excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills. Self-motivation is certainly not a problem for you. Our design group—consisting of a variety of artists and designers gives us a great team for working on our internal projects, but it also allows us to offer design services to our customers in addition to our a-list development team.
What you’ll do
- Help users successfully navigate dynamic multimedia experiences.
- Understand your client’s brand and business needs and translate them into simple design solutions.
- Lead and partake with expert knowledge in collaborative design workshops and feature ideation sessions to generate concepts.
- Envision and construct both low and high-fidelity concepts and prototypes in Figma.
- Audit and define the brand’s design language system across the organization.
- Ensure exceptional quality of deliverables both from a stylistic and format / structural perspective.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and UX Designers to create and finesse world-class designs.
- Ability to solve problems creatively, an interdisciplinary sensibility toward graphic, product, and digital media design, and an exceptional eye for detail.
- You have a well-thought-out design process from concept to completion and confidently create deliverables from component level to dev-ready assets.
- You are comfortable presenting your designs and ideas to your team and stakeholders and diligently gathering process and action feedback with your client and team.
- 5+ years’ experience in interactive design; must have experience designing and shipping desktop applications, preferably in an agency setting.
- Ability to design and prototype in tools like Figma, XD, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Prior experience in digital design projects in complex system design (use and understanding of atomic design structures) and responsive platform/application design.
- Experience working within fast-paced delivery teams with experience in an iterative test and learning design process.
- Expert-level understanding of information architecture, user experience, and usability best practices.
- Strong presentation skills with client stakeholders and good organizational/written communication skills.
- Hands-on experience designing complex dashboards/data visualizations.
- An understanding of technical possibilities and limitations will direct and affect your designs.
- The confidence to challenge the status quo with humility. You know how to push for perfection, when to push back on clients or wires, and when to compromise.
- An obsession with the pursuit of design perfection.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with cross-functional product teams (Engineering, Product, and Experience) i.e., Scrum or Product Owner Certification.
- Prior experience within one or more industries: financial services, retail, energy & commodities, or the public sector.
- You have experience with DesignOps or Design systems tools, processes, and ways of working around tools, governance, processes, and people to inform best practices, optimize workflows, and improve working methods.
- You are excited by the potential to combine practices of behavioral science with design and have prior experience designing with AI eg. Anticipatory, cognitive, or behavioral experiences.
- You have adjacent creative skills such as illustration or motion/animation skills.
**A portfolio demonstrating the required skills listed above is required. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered. **
Please provide a portfolio showing at least three examples of your work. We want to see you demonstrate your end-to-end design process and thinking, showcase work in progress and the final product collaboration with others, and indicate your role and contribution to each project.
Hypergiant Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We offer a generous benefits package, including company contribution to medical benefits. We offer unlimited PTO. In addition, we offer a fun, flexible work environment, company-sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs. Learn more at hypergiant.com.
The salary range specified in each job posting outlines the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries applicable to the position across all US locations. Individual compensation within this range is influenced by various factors, such as job-related expertise, skills, experience, and pertinent education or training. It is important to recognize that the compensation information provided in US role postings pertains exclusively to the base salary and excludes considerations for bonuses, equity, or benefits. Furthermore, an extra allowance may be awarded for roles necessitating an active US Security Clearance.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 14 Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Flexible Work Environment with Remote Options
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Optional HSA and FSA
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- Personal & Professional Development Reimbursement
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with Matching
- Diversity & Inclusion Workplace Initiatives
For more information on our benefits, please visit https://www.hypergiant.com/careers/