Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- 5+ years of mechanical engineering experience on air vehicles (manned or unmanned)
- Experience integrating electrical and mechanical subsystems into unmanned air vehicles
- Experience designing mechanical parts (CAD). Understanding of manufacturing methods (machining, sheet metal, composites, 3D printing, injection molding, composite lamination, etc)
- High competence with, and fluid use of, engineering first principles
- BS or higher degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Electrical Engineering
- Must possess and be able to maintain an active U.S. Top Secret security clearance
- Develop and integrate hardware on unmanned air vehicles
- Own designs from concept generation to real world use
- Use first principles physics as a basis for every decision
- Lead design reviews, run analysis, visit vendors, define and execute hardware test plans
- Build prototypes, analyze failures, and transition successful projects into production
- Support critical hardware demonstrations with customers as needed
- Travel to test sites as needed
- Experience in NX/Teamcenter
- Experience developing aircraft subsystem layouts, performing architectural trade studies, and evaluating vendor performance data
- Competency in engineering analysis, including structural, thermal, and electrical
- Active U.S. Secret security clearance
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.