Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of sales experience in a SaaS business, ideally focused on Enterprise
- Experience in selling to technical audiences
- Shown ability to close complex sales cycles
- Ability to prioritize competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
- Problem solving skills, a great attitude, and a fighting spirit
- Communication super powers
- Experience with UX/UI design principles
- Experience selling collaboration tools
- Proficiency with sales and marketing automation tools
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- Build a strong sales pipeline while exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure sales effectiveness
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within Enterprise accounts
- Be part of a team dedicated to promoting Figma to existing and new customers
- Help build the foundation and processes for all customer facing teams at Figma
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.