Posted on 4/14/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Experience hitting quota of $1M+ of ARR per year
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development, and quota achievement
- 5-8+ years of sales experience preferred with an emphasis on developer tools, cloud infrastructure, databases, and/or business intelligence
- A solution-based approach to selling and the ability to manage a complex sales process
- Excellent presentation and listening skills, organization, and contact management capabilities
- A hands-on approach to learning technical concepts and leading technical discussions with stakeholders of all levels
- Identify and qualify leads and develop them into high-value opportunities
- Build relationships and establish communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed up and simplify the deal process
- Own the closing process, including negotiations and procurement activities
- Keep Salesforce up to date with customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data so we can learn more about our business and our sales process
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue objectives
- Work with technical stakeholders and executives to identify opportunities for Retool to accelerate Engineering within their org
- Partner with sales engineers and the executive team to create relationships within all levels of key accounts
- Collaborate with Engineering to identify and deploy new features to continuously increase the value of Retool
Internal tooling software
Retool's mission is to create the future of internal software by making software development for engineers simpler and more accessible.
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision benefits.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at our San Francisco and New York offices.
- $1,200 annual stipend for anything learning-related (books, conferences, classes, etc.).
- $1,000 work-from-home-setup stipend.
- Take the time you need to recharge!
- Family planning support and paid parental leave.
- Enrollment and matching up to an effective rate of 4%.
- Mental health and wellness benefits