Posted on 4/3/2023
Primary care quality, experience, and technology.
One Medical is a membership-based primary care platform with seamless digital health and inviting in-office care, convenient to where people work, shop, live and click. Their vision is to delight millions of members with better health and better care while reducing the total cost of care. Their mission is to transform health care for all through their human-centered, technology-powered model. They are disrupting health care from within the existing ecosystem by simultaneously addressing the frustrations and unmet needs of key stakeholders, which include consumers, employers, providers, and health networks.
Austin, TX, USA
Administrative & Executive Assistance
- Use impeccable C-I-CARE (a framework containing the key elements of a great interaction and effective communication that we use with patients and each other) in all patient interactions and ensure a fluid and positive in-office experience through patient intake, same day schedule management, appropriate follow up scheduling, strong knowledge of billing and insurance, monitoring patient feedback and assisting with outreach as necessary
- All front of house duties including check in/check out, insurance verification, printing/paperwork tasks, prepping tests, tasking to service level expectations etc
- Contribute to team development through rounding, attending team huddles, participating in team problem solving, supporting in office providers with ad hoc asks, etc
- Master our technology suite including but not limited to Slack, G-suite, Zoom, and our Electronic Medical Record System 1Life, in order to interact with team members and patients and complete daily work
- Perform opening and closing duties/daily office upkeep as required, including maintaining the look and feel of both patient and employee facing spaces, restocking supplies, and organization
- At least 1 year of experience in high touch customer or patient facing roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on collaborative, diverse and feedback-driven multi-disciplinary teams
- A proven track record of persisting through change, demonstrating a forward thinking perspective when under pressure, and consistently stepping up to take action on challenges
- Proficiency in computer technology such as typing, navigating the internet and using multiple software systems simultaneously