Pendo is looking for a RVP, Enterprise Sales, EMEA.
A great candidate will be a results/action-oriented, collaborative, empathetic servant-leader who will both drive excellence in execution while building the foundation for growth in enterprise accounts. Your team’s sole focus will be to break into Pendo’s largest net-new accounts and bring them onto the Pendo platform.
Reporting to the MD EMEA, this RVP will be tasked to manage and scale a team of high performing Enterprise Account Executives focusing on Enterprise Accounts in EMEA.
This leader should have experience hiring, managing and developing a team focused on acquiring enterprise accounts across verticals and geographic locations. In your role you will work closely with Marketing, Product and Customer Success.
- Attract, select, onboard, develop, coach, motivate, promote and effectively manage a team of Enterprise Account Executives
- Define and execute on strategies required to sustainably grow new sales in Enterprise accounts
- Enable the team to proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop pipeline
- Ensure internal cross-functional collaboration to drive customer satisfaction in Enterprise accounts
- Strategically analyze industry trends and performance metrics to drive execution and accelerate results
- Drive excellence in sales execution leveraging the Pendo Value Framework
- Effectively develop and monitor accurate Enterprise sales forecast
- 4+ years experience building and managing a high performing sales team selling to the Enterprise
- 7+ years experience selling enterprise SaaS technology in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience building Enterprise businesses from the ground-up a must
- Track record of overachievement
- Must possess excellent value-based sales methodology, high aptitude to collaborate in a decentralized environment.
- Must demonstrate ability to adapt and lead in a fast changing environment
- Team-player and self-starter
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo’s future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: [email protected]. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
The expected salary range for this role to be performed in the following location is:
London, UK - £240,000 - £300,000 OTE
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.