Who We Are
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Information Security Risk Management at Take-Two (T2) is a high-reaching, hard working and friendly team which works together to mature the security posture at T2 and its labels. The team is looking for an Information Security Risk Management Analyst to support the team in managing internal and external Information Technology (IT) risks for T2 and its subsidiaries, Rockstar Games, 2K Games and Zynga. The Analyst will assist with planning, organizing, coordinating, and performing risk assessments to identify critical risks, key controls, action plans, recommendations, and corrective actions.
What You’ll Take On
- Support the development, implementation and maturity of information security risk management program.
- Perform periodic risk assessments to identify and mitigate internal and external (i.e., vendors, partners) IT risks.
- Communicate, track and provide guidance on remediation activities of identified security and compliance gaps to internal (i.e., T2 business units, labels, studios) and external parties (i.e., vendors, partners).
- Manage, update and report on documented and accepted risks.
- Perform periodic user access reviews.
- Support IT department and labels on internal and external information security audit requests (i.e., SOX, external compliance audits).
- Develop, implement and maintain information security policies and standards.
- Provide guidance to labels and other IT departments on the development and implementation of standard operating procedures and guidelines.
- Support T2 Internal Audit department on all aspects of SOX Compliance and Enterprise Risk Management.
- Oversee the design, implementation and operation of an IT GRC solution.
- Support T2 and labels on development and implementation of GRC workflows to meet business objectives.
- Keep abreast of the latest security, privacy, and regulatory concerns and best practices impacting T2 and labels.
- Capture metrics that measure effectiveness of the overall information security program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
- 2+ years of experience in IT risk management, IT governance, or internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Risk Management, Computer Science, or equivalent job experience.
- Experience in supporting, analyzing with use of risk scoring, managing, communicating and acting as a primary resource for risk reviews (new and ongoing).
- Experience with information security related work (e.g., implemented and/or conducted audits or assessments based on relevant security control frameworks), and have experience with security standards such as CIS, NIST CSF, or ISO 27001.
- Experience in conducting information security, vendor or cloud security risk assessments.
- Knowledge of Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) and vendor risk management tools.
- Industry recognized certifications within the domains of information security (e.g., CISSP, GIAC, CISM, CISA, CIPP, CTPRP, CCSP, etc.) are plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, planning, analysis and organizing skills.
- Ability to communicate security requirements in a simple, clear, and concise manner to various stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to manage and report on multiple concurrent projects.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $89,500 and $104,400 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an ’at-will position’ and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law