Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- 10+ years of sales experience, preferably selling a technical product, with a track record of top performance
- Extensive experience directly selling a technology product or service, preferably at an API-first company, with a record of top performance
- A proven track record of moving sales processes forward from inception to close by leading complex, multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner, understanding strategies and applying value proposition
- Great listening skills and ability to quickly become a trusted resource for decision-makers across technology and finance orgs within software companies
- An ability to understand complex technical problems and understand how Stripe's solutions can address them
- A positive attitude and tireless work ethic when encountering blockers to success, whether external or internal
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and a deep understanding of the space
- Experience in or excitement in learning about financial technology infrastructure
- Fastidious approach to CRM hygiene and experience utilizing thorough sales forecasting metrics on a weekly/quarterly basis and communicating them in a succinct manner
- Own a named account list and develop account plans for winning and expanding business with upper middle market and enterprise companies
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for upper middle market and enterprise companies
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders at new and existing clients
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Finance) to lead complex product workshops and financial analyses
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious