Lead Data Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Guelph, ON, Canada
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Science)
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis and visualization of large data sets
- Strong experience with statistical and machine learning techniques
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, and at least one programming language (e.g. Python, R)Deep familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CPA, CPC, CPM and ROAS
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, BigQuery)
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI), as well as surfacing insights with interactive notebooks (e.g Jupyter, Google Colab)
- Familiarity with pulling data from third party API's and basic ETL processing
- Analyze data from search engine marketing campaigns, including keyword performance, ad spend, and conversions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify data-driven opportunities and develop strategies to leverage data assets
- Develop and maintain analytical dashboards and reports to track key performance indicators and provide insights to stakeholders
- Analyze data trends and patterns to identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations to leadership
- Utilize statistical and machine learning techniques to extract insights from data and build predictive models
- Train and mentor junior data analysts and team members on data analysis techniques and best practices
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in search engine marketing and data analysis
Ad & marketing platform
System1's mission is to provide the most accurate and useful predictions in marketing. The company operates a Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform to connect high intent customers with advertisers at scale.
- Great compensation
- 401(k) company match
- Excellence benefits
- Charitable gift matching
- Education subsidy
- Referral bonus
- Weekly happy hour
- Catered lunches & free snacks
- Weekly workouts
Company Core Values
- System1 supports you - Whether this means providing a challenging job as part of your long-term career with us, maintaining work/life balance, or continuing your education, we want to support you and make you better.
- Everyone is on the same team - Our co-workers are our teammates. This means respecting your teammates as much as it does enjoying working with them. We may disagree, but we do it openly and respectfully. When we win, we win together.
- Be yourself - We believe that different backgrounds, experiences and points of view make us stronger and more innovative. We champion an environment where everyone is genuinely seen, heard and respected.
- Own it - We don’t provide boxes for you to think in, and we encourage individual responsibility. We never blame someone else, and there is always a way to get it done. We want creative innovators who are driven to get results.
- Make an impact - Being of service to others is in our DNA. We contribute our expertise, time and money to causes we care about in the communities in which we live and work. Giving back makes us and the world better.
- 1% better every day - We strive to always improve every single day - our technology, our business, our community, ourselves.