Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Miami, FL, USA • Remote • New York, NY, USA
- Minimum 2 years working in product management or product operations
- Strong ability to use data to understand opportunity and query data via SQL
- Experience working directly with customers through feedback requests and/or user research interviews
- Experience leveraging qualitative feedback to create product recommendations
- Ability to execute in sometimes nebulous or undefined problem spaces
- Strong investigative and critical thinking skills
- Spend Management owns our core spend product, including card issuance, reimbursements, and travel & entertainment to control spend
- Intelligence owns the reporting, savings, and price intelligence products to help companies make better financial decisions
- Bill Payments owns our invoice management, accounts payable, and B2B payment capabilities
- Risk owns our underwriting and financial products that determine which businesses to approve and how to manage risk
- Growth owns onboarding, activation and retention products to help our customers be successful on the Ramp platform
- Accounting owns creating intelligence in our accounting platform, saving finance teams time and money
- Mobile owns our mobile app development and mobile strategy
- Financial Products owns our products to help customers extend their runway (ie Ramp Flex)
- Internal Tools owns our employee experience while servicing our customers and the self service support experience of our customers
- Identify opportunities to automate manual processes and build out robust processes to help us scale operationally as we continue to expand the scope of our products
- Leverage our qualitative and quantitative insights from our customers to help drive the activation of our core products
- Work closely with our customer experience and sales teams as we roll out new features
- Work with engineering, support and product on scaling Ramp's issue management for your supported products
- Work directly with our customers in interviews and ad hoc feedback requests to help improve our core growth products
- Technical programming experience (Python, Java, etc.)
Corporate card & spend management platform
Ramp is on a mission to create a partner in finance. The company offers 5-in-1 software that consolidates corporate cards, expense management, bill payments, accounting, and reporting into one simple and free solution.
- Competitive salaries: You never have to wonder how your pay compares. Our generous comp reflects our belief that you’ll take Ramp to the next level.
- Comprehensive health plans: US-based employees get full medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. Everyone gets a monthly stipend for personal wellness.
- Professional development: Take advantage of our annual education stipends to stay on top of your personal growth.
- Unlimited PTO: Flexible vacation days give you the time to step away, unwind, and recharge.
Company Core Values
- Visibility is key to financial fitness
- One dollar saved is 100x better than points
- Software-first, card second
- Financial fitness starts with every employee