Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation
(PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere
company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work-anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Link is a pillar in the Veeva system landscape that envisions "Building Connected Data Applications to Improve Research and Patient Outcomes". Our clinical-focused products aim to improve and accelerate the clinical development process using real-time, accurate, and reliable data intelligence. This ultimately means new effective treatments can become available to patients sooner.
Your product management work in the Link data team will focus on building taxonomies and ontologies in the clinical domain. This will include collaborating with multiple stakeholders, exploring existing data, evaluating industry taxonomies, driving technical initiatives, and making business-critical decisions for your data product on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do
- Design taxonomies for use in clinical domain
- Identify and evaluate existing clinical taxonomies
- Own of the clinical taxonomy data roadmap
- Drive data initiatives to achieve product and customer success
- Collaborate with other Product Managers, Engineering, Operations and Data Science teams
- Support internal teams on product queries and training
- 3+ years of experience in creating taxonomies in the healthcare domain
- Excellent knowledge of medical and clinical terminology
- Great technical understanding of how to design and maintain taxonomies
- Experience in product decision making
- Team first mentality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in designing and managing clinical ontologies
Perks & Benefits
- Work anywhere
- Personal development budget
- Veeva charitable giving program
- Fitness reimbursement
- Life insurance + pension fund
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.