Senior Platform Consultant
Posted on 3/10/2023
New York, NY, USA
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 5-6 years of experience in Software Implementation, Consulting, or similar client-facing roles
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with Excel or equivalent
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex problems
- Strong attention to detail, organized, process-driven
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Determination and perseverance when faced with challenges
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering consistent performance
- Interest in technology
- Energized by completing items on a huge to do list
- Self-directed worker with excellent time management skills
- Work directly with the customer to identify goals and requirements for assigned projects
- Configure the Yext environment (Knowledge Graph, Pages, etc.) to meet customer requirements
- Manage & prioritize multiple inbound client configuration or data management requests and drive to completion
- Interpret client and other stakeholder requests, and effectively communicate these requests to other internal teams as necessary, using appropriate tools and methods to tailor communication to stakeholders as needed. Confirm resolution of the request
- Create business requirements documents outlining client business rules, requirements, and customizations and ensure accurate configuration of the platform
- Document client business rules, requirements, and customizations and ensure accurate configuration of the platform
- Partner closely with the broader account team to ensure we are exceeding client expectations
- Identify potential areas to improve all aspects of the platform and products
- Analyze and import customer data, and provide quality assurance over the information and content loaded into the Yext Platform
- Serve as a subject matter expert to customers as well as internal teams
- Test new features and workflows in product releases for a clients configuration, apply new features for client book of business and provide feedback to product management
- Drive internal resource creation and process improvements
- Act as a Senior Resource for internal team members across the Services organizationProvide Search Engine Optimization (SEO), data modeling, integration best practices and optimization guidance throughout engagements to drive customer return on investment
- Provide status updates on your work and communicate potential risks and opportunities to clients and the account team
- Role may include occasional travel
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL
- BA/BS degree in any subject area, or similar college level education or work experience preferred but not required
AI search platform for companies
Yext's mission is to transform the enterprise with AI search. The company offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
- Comprehensive Benefits Program - One of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families. We offer a robust and comprehensive benefits program, which includes top-quality health insurance (medical, dental, vision), paid parental leave, a 401(k) with match or retirement pension plan, equity, commuter benefits, and more.
- Invested in Your Wellbeing - In addition to our top-tier benefits, we also have a holistic wellness program that includes physical and mental health services. A few employee-favorite perks are our company-wide subscription to the meditation, sleep, and relaxation app Calm, as well as our corporate ClassPass membership.
- Stay Informed - Our leadership team is committed to company-wide transparency, ranging from email blasts, biannual goal-setting days, and a weekly all-hands video meeting called Manifesto. Manifesto is a time for leadership to share company updates, showcase new products, highlight new deals, and provide kudos to well-deserved employees.
- Collaborative Workspaces - Yext has amazing workspaces in many of the greatest cities in the world — from our magnificent new HQ in New York City to those in Chicago, Greater Washington DC, London, Miami, Munich, Paris, Tokyo, San Francisco, and more. Most job families within Yext allow employees to work from any office so they can experience the face-to-face collaboration, spontaneous interaction, and mutual learning that have become such hallmarks of our culture across the globe.
- Life-Work Balance - We work hard and play even harder, but we also recognize that our employees wear multiple hats as parents, mentors, caretakers, volunteers, and more. That’s why we offer flexible and generous vacation, paid company and bank holidays, and sick days for when you’re feeling under the weather — all in an effort to give our employees more time to do the things they love with the ones they love and support a better life-work balance.
- Upward Mobility - One of the perks of being a relatively new publicly traded company is that there is no shortage of opportunity. This means our employees are presented with countless chances to move internally. Internal mobility is at the forefront of Yext’s hiring, as are learning and development, alongside our mentorship program and monthly lunch and learns sponsored by our ERGs.