Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation
. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere
company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Are you ready to join one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies in the world?
The Veeva Team is looking for an experienced Account Partner to drive sales within the Medical Devices & Diagnostics Industry. As an Account Partner, you will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with Veeva’s Vault solutions for R&D and Commercial program sponsors. The successful candidate will do so by communicating across various business functions, organizational levels (including C-level), and technology departments. Creativity, initiative, and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
This position is Remote with a territory in Central US (Chicago, Minneapolis, Indiana, Ohio etc.) Please only apply if you are in the Central time zone. Preferably Northern Central US.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to Team Sales Goals
- Expand existing accounts
- Increase new business logos
- Develop and execute territory/account/opportunity sales strategy
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution to delivery handoff
- Analyze and relate customer’s transition vision to Veeva’s value propositions/solutions
- Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment
- Represent the Company at Industry Associations and Events
- Report and maintain opportunities, notes, contacts, and accounts via Veeva’s CRM
- 3+ years experience in a quota-carrying role at a MedDevice or Diagnostic company
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas (CARR or P&L Target)
- History of professional progression
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills with VP or C-Level
- Based in Territory (Northern Central USA)
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.