Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Doubling our customer base, with notable new customers including Zoom, Asana, Wynn, Color Genomics, and Restaurants Brands International in addition to existing customers like Etsy, Stripe, Monzo, Notion, and others
- Building out leadership in Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, and UX with SaaS veterans from Shopify, Atlassian, Flexport, and Stripe
- Growing the Assembled team by 3x (from 20 to 75 people)
- Launching several new product updates, including a revamped scheduling experience, agent scorecard, algorithmic scheduling automations, reporting API endpoints, and contact platform integrations
- Forming additional strategic partnerships with leading customer experience companies, including UJET, Five9, and MaestroQA
- Natural relationship builder: You genuinely enjoy developing relationships and can collaborate effectively with people from all walks of life. Our users are spread all over the globe, from New York to Malaysia to Ukraine to Colombia
- Persistence and resourcefulness: You have the grit, determination, and resilience to push through roadblocks in highly unstructured environments
- Strong writer: You enjoy writing, write well, and can do so quickly, concisely, and clearly
- Attention to detail: You are very thorough and have a track record of getting to the bottom of technical issues. Go beyond the question being asked; understand how our customers define their own success with the product and help them work toward that success
- Growth mindset: You embrace new ideas, are not afraid of change, and are comfortable challenging the status quo and your own biases. You are open to receiving and giving feedback
- Team player: You are naturally collaborative and enjoy helping your teammates out
- Delight our customers: Create great experiences for our customers when they need help. Build trust and strong relationships with customers
- Be a product expert: Learn Assembled's product intimately and help customers (and other team members!) do the same
- Resolve issues: Investigate new, thorny issues in the product and partner closely with engineering to fix issues
- Represent the voice of the customer: Represent our customers' needs and struggles to drive our product in a strong direction
- Improve how we operate: Whether it's tooling, systems or processes, we'll rely on you to help us scale our support
- West coast support hours: Currently, we have a need for someone available from 9am - 6pm Pacific Time to balance out our team and have timely responses to our customers
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills: You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and splunk through code. You're excited at the opportunity to build out admin tools to make the support team more efficient. Knowledge of SQL, JS, and HTML is a !
Assembled is a fast-thinking, fast-moving, empathy-driven team inspired by one main goal: to create intelligent systems in service of people helping people. We've started on this path by addressing the very real, very underserved needs of customer support teams.
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Insurance coverage
- CSA Credit
- Stipend for use at any Assembled customer
- Professional development stipend
- Wellness stipend
Company Core Values
- Act like a support agent - It's a mentality and an operating principle. It means meeting every challenge with rigor, empathy, and efficiency. Doing it because you care. Listening first, solutioning next.
- Get on the plane - We are biased towards action, and don’t wait to pitch in, help out, or to go the extra mile, every time. Sometimes, you just need to get on the plane — literally and figuratively.
- 1% better - For us, it’s progress over perfection, though we strive for it all. Above all, it’s how we get there — by listening, learning, and improving. For us, feedback is a gift, and it’s key to us building a better Assembled.