6 month growth↑ 14%
1 year growth↑ 21%
2 year growth↑ 185%
- Proven experience in technical support or a similar role
- Strong understanding of software development and bug triage processes
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in creating reports and identifying trends
- 2+ years of experience working in technical support and/or customer success
- Triage incoming bug reports from the Customer Success team, conducting initial analysis and validation
- Fix bugs within scope of expertise and escalate complex issues to appropriate engineering teams
- Maintain ticket hygiene, ensuring accurate documentation, categorization, and tracking through resolution
- Communicate proactively with critical customers, providing updates on status of reported bugs
- Generate regular reports to identify trends and patterns in customer-reported issues
- Assist in process improvement initiatives by creating better documentation, developing scripts, and proposing changes
- Previous experience with SaaS products
- Familiarity with scripting languages
- Knowledge of web technologies and frameworks
- Experience with Angular 2+ (Preferably Angular 16)
At Limble, we empower the unsung heroes that support the world. We’ve built the #1 top-rated Maintenance Management SaaS platform in an industry that is projected to double over the next five years. We continue to experience triple-digit growth year after year and are just getting started!
We are looking for a skilled Technical Support Engineer to join our Engineering department, focusing on bug triage, ticket management, and process improvement. As Technical Support Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal role by acting as a bridge between our Customer Success team and Engineering team, ensuring that customer-reported bugs are efficiently resolved and that critical communication flows smoothly.
Triage incoming bug reports from the Customer Success team, conducting initial analysis and validation.
Fix bugs that are within your scope of expertise and escalate more complex issues to the appropriate engineering teams.
Maintain ticket hygiene, ensuring that all tickets are accurately documented, categorized, and tracked through to resolution.
Communicate proactively with critical customers, providing updates on the status of their reported bugs and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Generate regular reports to identify trends and patterns in customer-reported issues, providing insights that can drive product improvement.
Assist in process improvement initiatives by creating better documentation, developing scripts to automate repetitive tasks, and proposing changes to enhance the efficiency of the bug resolution process.
Proven experience in technical support or a similar role, with a strong understanding of software development and bug triage processes.
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills, capable of effectively managing customer expectations and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
Experience in creating reports and identifying trends, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
A proactive approach to process improvement, with a track record of enhancing operational efficiency through documentation and automation.
2+ years of experience working in technical support and/or customer success.
Nice to Have:
Previous experience with SaaS products
Familiarity with scripting languages
Knowledge of web technologies and frameworks
Experience with Angular 2+ (Preferably Angular 16)
$70,000 - $85,000, depending on experience
Fully remote role
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
401k with company match
HSA with company match
Opportunities to grow with us!
At Limble we are solution-oriented and customer-obsessed. We hire with a people-first approach, and we understand there’s no such thing as a perfect candidate. Limble’s company culture and values are based on collaboration and transparency. Our customers come from all different backgrounds and so do our employees. If you’re results-driven, enjoy solving complex problems, and are curious about what you could accomplish at a rapidly scaling startup, we’d love to hear from you.