Who we are:
For over 20 years, Global Relay has set the standard in enterprise information archiving with industry-leading cloud archiving, surveillance, eDiscovery, and analytics solutions. We securely capture and preserve the communications data of the world’s most highly regulated firms, giving them greater visibility and control over their information and ensuring compliance with stringent regulations.
Though we offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other perks one would expect from an established company, we are not your typical technology company. Global Relay is a career-building company. A place for big ideas. New challenges. Groundbreaking innovation. It’s a place where you can genuinely make an impact – and be recognized for it.
We believe great businesses thrive on diversity, inclusion, and the contributions of all employees. To that end, we recruit candidates from different backgrounds and foster a work environment that encourages employees to collaborate and learn from each other, completely free of barriers.
We encourage you to apply if your qualifications and experience are a good fit for any of our openings.
As the Enterprise Customer Success Specialist (ECSS), you will lead and manage the relationships between Global Relay’s marquee customers! The ECSS engages in ongoing account management, reconciliation, upselling, and providing world class customer service. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to provide a single interface for customer inquiries. Additionally, you will be tasked with organizing and executing special projects across the Customer Success team.
- Provide world class service in handling and resolving customer enquiries
- Work with Global Relay departments, including Sales, Legal, Accounting, Provisioning, and Customer Support to solve critical customer issues
- Understand and explain features and benefits of Global Relay services
- Identify sales and upsell opportunities to existing customers
- Manage the ongoing relationship between Global Relay and enterprise accounts by developing strong relationships
- Assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis to accomplish land and expand goals
- Leads and manages the relationship between Global Relay and clients that fall under the Major Accounts Program (MAP) and other high priority existing customer base
- Organize, and track projects and campaigns to executed by the greater Customer Success team
- Conduct phone prescreening phone interviews of potential employees then recommend to the team lead
- Participate in Global Relay forums, client visits, and conferences
- Degree or Diploma and/or 3+ years of account management or customer service related experience, ideally in the information technology sector with an understanding of cloud solutions
- Demonstrates ability to assess customer needs and deliver appropriate solutions
- Professional business manner with the ability to comfortably interact with various executive business levels
- Proven ability to effectively manage time, workload and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Previous direct experience with Salesforce or other CRM system is highly desirable
- Resourceful with strong problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic, strong worth ethic and positive attitude
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
What you can expect:
At Global Relay, there’s no ceiling to what you can achieve. It’s the land of opportunity for the energetic, the intelligent, the driven. You’ll receive the mentoring, coaching, and support you need to reach your career goals. You’ll be part of a culture that breeds creativity and rewards perseverance and hard work. And you’ll be working alongside smart, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with complementary knowledge and skills.
Global Relay is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We seek to ensure reasonable adjustments, accommodations, and personal time are personalized to meet the unique needs of every individual.
We understand flexible work arrangements are important, and we encourage that in our work culture. Whether it’s flexibility around work hours, workstyle, or lifestyle, we want to ensure our employees have a healthy work/life balance. We support and value a hybrid work model that blends collaboration with the team in the office and focus time from the comfort of your home.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.