6 month growth↑ 5%
1 year growth↑ 30%
2 year growth↑ 69%
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of sourcing experience
- Experience with an ATS (Greenhouse preferred)
- Identify and engage top-tier talent for senior and technical roles
- Leverage LinkedIn to connect with potential candidates
- Explore creative and innovative methods to attract prospects
- Attend and represent Perpay at local career fairs, events, and conferences
- Maintain and report on pipeline health and schedule interviews using the ATS
- Collaborate closely with the People Experience Manager
- Experience in both e-commerce and fintech
- Working cross functionally
We believe that everyone deserves access to financial peace of mind. We’re dedicated to building simple and inclusive financial tools that help our members create healthy habits, achieve financial stability, and build a better future.
Perpay is located in Center City, Philadelphia in a one of a kind, river-front office. The space inspires our talented team members to build life-changing products for our customers and have fun while doing it! We created a home away from home by designing a kitchen, living room, bar, and office space all-in-one. It sets the standard for relaxed, collaborative work that encourages our team to follow their curiosity and draw their own map to a successful career.
We are proudly backed by First Round Capital and JP Morgan. Join us as we transform the credit landscape!
- Perpay Marketplace - Shop top brands and pay over time with no interest or fees.
- Perpay+ Credit Building - Report your marketplace payment history and see your credit score increase by 36 points (on average) within the first 6 months.
- Perpay Credit Card - Shop and build credit anywhere Mastercard is accepted. Earn 3% rewards, redeemable on our marketplace.
About the Role:
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Perpay, you’ll be at the forefront of assembling a world-class team that propels our fintech innovations to new heights by leveraging your sourcing expertise to identify, engage, and attract top-tier talent, with a focus on senior and technical positions.
We’re looking for a LinkedIn champion to navigate its vast landscape to unearth hidden gems, establish meaningful connections, and contribute to the creation of talent pipelines. Beyond the digital landscape, you’ll be our ambassador at local career fairs, events, and conferences. But your toolkit won’t stop there – we’re counting on your innovative spirit to explore alternative sourcing avenues.
Additionally, you’ll manage administrative tasks within our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Greenhouse. This involves monitoring open positions, utilizing reporting features, and efficiently scheduling interviews, ensuring seamless talent acquisition operations.
Collaborating closely with other teams and the people team, you’ll gain insights into effective talent acquisition strategies. This role uniquely offers growth opportunities, and provides rare visibility into the direct impact of your contributions on the company’s success.
Our greatest strength is our people and we’d love for you to be one of them!
- Identify and engage top-tier talent for a variety of roles, with a focus on senior and technical roles within our company
- Own the world of LinkedIn, leveraging your skills to connect with potential candidates and build lasting relationships
- Explore creative and innovative methods to attract prospects, going beyond traditional sourcing strategies
- Take the lead in attending and representing Perpay at local career fairs, events, and conferences
- Participate and represent the people team in all hiring meetings, working closely with all other departments
- Maintaining and reporting on pipeline health and scheduling interviews using our ATS
- Collaborate closely with our People Experience Manager, benefitting from mentorship that will elevate your skills to new heights
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with a few years of post-college experience within the realm of talent acquisition, ideally with 1-2 years in sourcing
- Previous experience with an ATS (Greenhouse preferred)
- Innovative Thinking: A creative and innovative mindset, always on the lookout for new and unconventional ways to identify and attract talent
- Effective Communication: Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate our company’s value proposition and build lasting relationships with potential candidates
- Adaptability: Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, adjusting sourcing strategies to meet evolving business needs
- Eagerness to Learn: A continuous learner’s mindset, open to mentorship and guidance, with a strong desire to grow and develop within the talent acquisition field
- Collaborative Spirit: Ability to collaborate seamlessly within the People Team and across the organization, contributing to a positive and inclusive work culture
Hey, we know not everybody checks all the boxes, so if you’re interested, please apply because you could be just what we’re looking for!
What We’ll Bring:
- Competitive salary + company equity
- 401k with company match
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Relocation assistance
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Student loan repayment match
- Gym subsidy with City Fitness
- Cell phone plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to gain experience in:
- one of the fastest-growing financial startups in the country
- both e-commerce & fintech
- working cross functionally
This is not a remote opportunity; it is 100% onsite (#LI-Onsite)
Perpay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in all its forms and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, political affiliation, age, veteran status, disability status or other non-merit factor. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.