New York, New York
6 month growth↓ -3%
1 year growth↑ 1%
2 year growth↑ 20%
- 5+ years of work experience as a PM
- Experience in the RWD or broader healthcare space
- Experience with biopharma, healthcare, or oncology data
- Strong technical aptitude
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to empathize with customers' research questions
- Intellectually curious and hungry to learn about new areas
- Drive and manage the roadmap and rollout of data-driven products for global cancer researchers in the UK
- Translate the overall International data product strategy into local plans
- Create detailed roadmaps and prioritize relentlessly
- Collaborate with clinical, software engineering, and data insights teams to prioritize, develop, and scale data products
- Partner with engineering and clinical leaders in the UK to manage and prioritize scrum teams
- Identify and fix process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of projects
- Collaborate with other product managers and across business lines to make informed tradeoffs around data model and variable design
- Pursue alignment across markets to ensure the usability of our products for customers
- Experience in the broader healthcare space
- Experience in the oncology field
- Experience with international product launches
- Experience working with regulatory agencies
- Experience in the UK market
- Experience with scrum methodology
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager with a background in real world data (RWD) to help us accomplish our mission to improve and extend lives by learning from the experience of every person with cancer. Are you ready to be the next changemaker in cancer care?
Flatiron Health is a healthtech company using data for good to power smarter care for every person with cancer, around the world. Flatiron partners with cancer centers in the US, Europe and Asia to transform patients’ real-life experiences into real-world evidence and create a more modern, connected oncology ecosystem. Our multidisciplinary teams include oncologists, data scientists, software engineers, epidemiologists, product experts and more. Flatiron Health is an independent affiliate of the Roche Group.
What You’ll Do
The International team is bringing Flatiron’s real world evidence business to new markets outside of the US; our International Product team focuses on adapting and launching new tools and data products in these markets.
The successful candidate for this role will drive and manage the roadmap and rollout of data-driven products for global cancer researchers (life sciences companies, academic researchers, regulatory agencies, etc.) in the UK, including:
- Translating the overall International data product strategy into local plans;
- Creating detailed roadmaps, prioritizing relentlessly, and communicating trade-offs internally;
- Collaborating with our clinical, software engineering, and data insights teams to prioritize, develop and scale these data products within the UK;
- Partnering with engineering and clinical leaders in the UK to manage and prioritize scrum teams to ensure effective execution;
- Identifying and fixing process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of projects;
- Collaborating with other product managers and across business lines to make informed tradeoffs around data model and variable design, and to pursue alignment across markets to ensure the usability of our products for customers.
This is a great opportunity to take on a role in our cutting-edge scientific work, and to collaborate with leading experts around the world.
Who You Are
You’re a Senior Product Manager with 5+ years of work experience as a PM, including experience in the RWD or broader healthcare space.
You’re excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact. Specifically:
- You have experience with biopharma, healthcare, or oncology data;
- You have strong technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges, and risks;
- You are comfortable working with cross-functional teams, and communicating complex concepts to different functions (e.g., clinicians, software engineers);
- You have strong project management skills and a proven track record of execution, both as an individual contributor and on the teams you lead;
- You are detail oriented and also able to link details to a strategy or bigger picture;
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, for both internal and external audiences;
- You can be the voice of our customers and empathize with their research questions; and
- You recognize ambiguous or undefined problems as opportunities; you are intellectually curious and hungry to learn about new areas.
Who We Are
Our people are at the center of everything we do. We strive to foster a culture where our teammates feel equipped and empowered to make meaningful contributions with confidence, compassion, and clarity. Visit the Life at Flatiron page to learn more.