Full Stack Engineer
Posted on 3/8/2023
Canada • Remote in USA
- 5+ years of experience doing full stack web development with a strong background in frontend
- Build intuitive web applications using modern frameworks
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and data-flows
- Build new features for internal users
- Participate in the product development process from start to finish, from helping scope projects to measuring their success and iterating based on user feedback
- Iterate new versions of our Security Posture Dashboard and find efficient ways to scale our security metric pipeline
- Uphold best practices in engineering and design
- Previous experience with security is beneficial, but not required
- Find industry-leading security and privacy engineering interesting
- Seek out opportunities for impact and can execute in a complex environment
- Experience with frontend design
- Take pride in shepherding projects from ideation through to completion, where completion often involves partnering with engineering teams to carefully roll out changes that affect their workflows
- Actively seek feedback from your users and advocate for them throughout the product development process
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different functions and stakeholders
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious