Summer 2023 Undergraduate Intern-Finance
Accounting, Business, Any Finra Location
Posted on 1/24/2023
New Orleans, LA, USA • Washington, DC, USA • San Francisco, CA...
- Enrollment in the final two years of degree program in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related program
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Ability to work with others to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and accurately
- Assisting investigators and managers with the investigative processes
- Analysis of surveillance alerts, trade data and other evidence obtained in connection with Financial Crimes investigations
- Learning how to determine member firm regulatory compliance
- Assisting in reviewing and analyzing customer complaints and investigations
- Assisting with reviewing, analyzing, and comparing documents and information on firm finances, policies, procedures, practices, and products to security industry rules, regulations and guidelines
- Assisting in preparing memoranda and reports regarding investigations
- Collecting, preparing and itemizing exhibits for reports of investigations
- Assisting in collecting historical pricing data utilizing market trade data and prepare FINRA's examination schedules
- Performing research on various matters
- Work experience in a financial, brokerage or investment environment is a plus
Independent securities firm regulator
Finra’s mission is to protect investors and safeguard market integrity in a manner that facilitates vibrant capital markets. The company is committed to ensuring the integrity of America’s financial system by writing and enforcing rules, examining firms for compliance, fostering market transparency, and also educating investors.
Company Core Values
- Collaboration: We are a diverse team that works closely together and with all of our stakeholders.
- Expertise: We are skilled professionals working within a complex and ever-evolving brokerage industry.
- Innovation: We are forward-thinking, embrace change and leverage leading-edge technology.
- Responsibility: We are good stewards of the public trust and our resources, act with fairness and transparency, and hold ourselves accountable to high standards.