6 month growth↑ 157%
1 year growth↑ 800%
2 year growth↑ 1571%
- 7+ years of experience in the automotive industry
- Experience with electric vehicles
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful product marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Produce product marketing initiatives for future programs
- Collaborate with the broader Product Marketing team
- Develop targeted marketing campaigns and programs
- Monitor and analyze market trends, customer feedback, and future sales data
- Attendance at in-person meetings and events occasionally
- Comfortable with change and flexible in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Collaborative approach to achieve ambitious goals
Here at Scout Motors, we’re carrying forward the heritage of one of the most iconic American vehicles in history. A vehicle dating back to 1960. One that forged the path for future generations of rugged SUVs and will do so once again.
But Scout is more than just a brand, it’s a legacy steeped in a culture of exploration, caretaking, and hard work.
Scout is all about respect. Respect for the environment by developing all-electric vehicles with the capability to get you to any location. Respect for the past and the future by taking an iconic American brand that hasn’t been around for a while, electrifying it, digitizing it, and loading it with American innovation. Respect for communities by creating a company that stands for its people and its customers. And respect for both work and play, with vehicles that are equally at home at a camp site, a job site, or on a Tuesday commute.
At Scout Motors, we empower our talented, inclusive, and entrepreneurial teams to innovate. What makes a Scout? Someone who is a visionary and a leader, who seeks new paths and shares lessons learned. A knowledgeable doer who collaborates across the company to build better. A go-getter with unrivaled passion.
Join us at Scout Motors and be part of shaping the future of transportation. If you’re ready to drive change and make history, apply now!
What you’ll do
Become part of an iconic brand that is set to revolutionize the all-electric pick-up truck & rugged SUV marketplace by achieving the following:
- Produce product marketing initiatives for future programs, including positioning, messaging, and go-to-market plans.
- Collaborate with the broader Product Marketing team to develop and execute new product introduction strategies
- Collaborate with Brand, Design, and Engineering teams to identify new key features, benefits, and unique selling points
- Develop targeted marketing campaigns and programs to drive awareness, generate leads, and increase conversion rates.
- Partner with Communications, Digital, and external partners to develop compelling marketing collateral and events.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, customer feedback, and future sales data to identify areas for improvement and refine product marketing strategies.
Location & Travel Expectations: The responsibilities of this role require attendance at in-person meetings and events occasionally. The role will be based out of a Scout Motors location in Novi, MI. Applicants should expect that the role may require the ability to convene with Scout colleagues in person and be able to travel to participate in events on behalf of the company from time to time
What you’ll bring
We expect all Scouts to have integrity, curiosity, resourcefulness, and strive to exhibit a positive attitude, as well as a growth mindset. You’ll be comfortable with change and flexible in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. You’ll take a collaborative approach to achieve ambitious goals. Here’s what else you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of experience in the automotive industry
- Experience with electric vehicles is required
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful product marketing strategies to drive product adoption and revenue growth
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical information in a clear and compelling manner
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to analyze market data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously
What you’ll gain
The benefits of joining Scout include the chance to build products and a company from the ground up. This is a chance to create something new and lasting – with an iconic brand at its foundation. In addition, Scout provides competitive compensation and benefits to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing. Program specifics are detailed in company policies and employee benefit guides, select highlights:
- Competitive insurance including:
- Medical, dental, vision and income protection plans
- 401(k) program with:
- An employer match and immediate vesting
- Generous Paid Time Off including:
- 20 days planned PTO, as accrued
- 40 hours of unplanned PTO and 14 company or floating holidays, annually
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave for biological and adoptive parents of all genders
- Paid leave for circumstances related to bereavement, jury duty, voting time, or military leave
- Corporate Vehicle Program with:
- Eligibility to lease up to 2 vehicles at competitive rates
This is a full-time, exempt position, eligible to receive a base salary and to participate in an annual performance bonus program. The salary range listed represents the maximum and minimum starting base pay for this position as of the time of posting. Final salary offered will be determined based on factors including but not limited to the candidate’s skills and experience. The annual performance bonus program is preset and not candidate dependent.
Initial base salary range: $170,000 - $200,000
Internal leveling code: IC7
Notice to applicants:
- Residing in San Francisco: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Scout Motors will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Residing in Los Angeles: Scout Motors will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Residing in New York City: This role is not eligible for remote work in New York City.
Scout is committed to employing a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected by law.Scout is committed to compliance with allapplicable fair employment practice laws.