6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↑ 8%
2 year growth↑ 11%
- Proficiency in AWS or GCP cloud platforms
- Familiarity with BlazeMeter, CI/CD, GitHub, PagerDuty, RunScope, and Sentry
- Great communication skills
- Collaborate with a diverse team to design and implement robust automations, engineer tooling, and frameworks
- Pioneer initiatives to enhance automation, engineer tooling, scalability, improve the developer experience, and break new ground in tech quality
- Take the lead in building and refining engineer tooling frameworks, empowering the engineering team to release features in a safe and friction-free manner
- Utilize coding prowess to automate and streamline operations
- Motivation for automation and scripting in other languages
- Detail-oriented troubleshooting skills
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
As a DevEx engineer at Trustpilot, you’ll play an important role in fortifying the backbone of our digital ecosystem. From launching new projects to conquering challenges, your skills will contribute to the success of our dynamic team and pave the way for future innovations.
Your role as a DevEx engineer:
- Collaborate with a diverse team to design and implement robust automations, engineer tooling, and frameworks.
- Pioneer initiatives to enhance automation, engineer tooling, scalability, improve the developer experience, and break new ground in tech quality.
- Take the lead in building and refining our engineer tooling frameworks, empowering our engineering team to release features in a safe and friction-free manner.
- Utilise your coding prowess to automate and streamline operations.
- Proficiency in AWS or GCP cloud platforms.
- A keen eye for detail in troubleshooting and enthusiasm for automation in engineer tooling with BlazeMeter, CI/CD, GitHub, PagerDuty, RunScope and Sentry
- Great communication skills because teamwork makes the dream work!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
At Trustpilot we want to create a strong feeling of belonging, for every Trustie, where you don’t feel like you have to ‘fit in’, you can just be you, your really awesome self. A place where you’re treated fairly, your perspective is valued, and you’re empowered to do the best work of your life. Trustpilot is committed to this vision. We want to be a part of creating a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive world of work for all. Join us in breaking barriers and reshaping the tech industry!
What’s in it for you:
- A range of flexible working options to dedicate time to what matters to you
- Competitive compensation package + bonus
- 28 days holiday plus two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Pension and life insurance
- Health cash plan, online GP, 24/7 Employee Assistance Plan
- Full access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app to promote positive mental health
- Paid parental leave
- Season ticket loan and a cycle to work scheme
- Central office location complete with all the snacks and refreshments you can ask for
- Regular opportunities to connect and get to know your fellow Trusties, including company-wide celebrations and events, ERG activities and team socials
- There is also breakfast and lunch in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays along with extra treats throughout the month
- Access to over 4,000 deals and discounts on things like travel, electronics, fashion, fitness, cinema discounts and more.
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We’re keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don’t worry if you’re looking at this job description and feel like you don’t meet all the requirements, we’d still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.