Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers Group has been consistently at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983. We pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company and challenging the status quo. We push boundaries to offer our clients the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features at the lowest cost. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform. Interactive Brokers is regularly recognized as a leader in the financial services industry.
Our Trading Platforms group is looking for Software Developer with good knowledge Qt Framework and creating outstanding UI via Qt Widgets. The ability to communicate effectively, understanding problems and explain their solution. The position is well-suited for an organized individual who can meet deadlines, follow written procedures, and collaborate for improvements and be a team player. We are looking for a high-energy, self-starting individual. You will make an immediate impact, work with the latest technology, watch your projects quickly come to completion and enjoy a competitive compensation package
You will be responsible for:
- Developing QML UI components for our NextGen Trading app effort.
- Previous hands-on experience with the Qt framework and QML.
- Experience building modern and responsive UI with different dynamic layouts and changing sizes with Qt/QML for desktop applications (Windows, Mac, Linux).
You are someone who has:
- Previous hands-on experience with the Qt framework and Qt Widgets or QML .
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or related area.
- 4+ years hands-on experience in Application Development.
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good English written/verbal communication skills.
- Spend 90% of their time doing hands-on coding.
- Work well on a team of intelligent, intense and fast-moving co-workers.
- Experience building QT Widgets for desktop applications (Windows, Mac, Linux).
- Experience Qt Framework and C++
- Experience implementing CSS styles for Qt.
This role’s anticipated base salary range is $130,000 to $185,000 per year based on knowledge and experience. The offered salary is just part of the total compensation package. In addition to a competitive salary, the company offers both a discretionary cash bonus and stock award as well as a wide range of generous benefits, including health care, tuition reimbursement and much more
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits, including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company lunch allowance provided and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899