Associate Account Director
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- To reach or exceed annual team targets across Media Analysis, Media Monitoring, Media Database and Social Media within FMCG & Retail accounts
- Compile and implement a sales plan for the territory
- Create and maintain a highly focused culture with an emphasis on proactive contact
- Compile supplementary sales plans and projects as appropriate across the year
- To drive revenue from existing FMCG & Retail clients, across all Cision portfolios of PR products and services
- To manage the effective renewal process for subscriptions that directly impact you, identifying and maximising up-sell and cross-sell opportunities as appropriate
- Predict future downturns in revenue and ensure plans are in place to make up shortfall
- Formulate and implement account management strategies that provide an appropriate level of focus on clients relative to requirements, budget, and future revenue potential
- Track record of exceeding targets
- Process-driven in your approach to achieving predetermined KPIs
- Experience in pipeline management within the Salesforce platform
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to build and foster relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation
- Problem solver
- Customer Focus
- Negotiation Skills
- Results Focus
- Career progression opportunities
- Dental and healthcare plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cision Extras - retail discounts
- Learning Portal
Cision is a global media intelligence company that offers PR and social software as well as analytics.
Company Core Values
- We Are One - Working together, we are empowered to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- We Embrace Differences - We honor diversity of ideas, people and beliefs. Our diversity enables us to create innovative solutions to serve our customers' needs.
- We Are Dedicated - We are committed to tenaciously working on behalf of our clients and partners with our teams.
- We Constantly Evolve - We are curious, embrace new ideas and create change. This means we drive growth for our customers. It also means we have a learning culture where our people have the opportunity to develop into tech leaders.
- We-Celebrate - We have culture ambassadors in each office who ensure that our people get recognition for their hard work and ensure we celebrate our wins, both big and small.