Power Platform Developer
Posted on 2/15/2023
Hamilton, NY, USA • Remote
- Experience developing and enhancing larger Power Platform applications
- Experience in Power Pages/Portals, PowerApps, Power Automate, and PowerBI
- Experience in Power Virtual Agents a plus
- Experience designing technical solution that require understanding complex application data flows and bridging the gap between business application requirements
- Experience working in an Agile environment- working as a part of (and across) teams to iteratively develop and deliver data products
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences (orally and in written form)
- Appropriate certification(s) such as Power Platform Developer Associate
- Azure certification(s) such as AZ900
- Ability to effectively collaborate across organizational barriers to accomplish high priority and high visibility goals and ensure tight coordination with interdependent teams
- Experience meeting 508 compliance requirements in the PowerPlatform and applying necessary configurations
New Planet Technologies, Inc. provides turn key systems for real time shipment tracking and logistics management.
- Group Health Plans
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Plans
- MetLife Workplace Voluntary Employee Paid Benefits
- MetLife Legal Plan
- Verizon Wireless Phone Plan Discounts
- Smart Dollar Program
- Pet Insurance
Company Core Values
- Trust - Trust is the cornerstone of everything we do. We strive to establish trust early in our relationships by negotiating with integrity and with a goal of delivering on time, every time. Doing the right thing for our customers will provide long-term benefit for Planet and our business relationships.
- Creativity - We encourage and support our people to evaluate fresh approaches to business challenges and to offer our clients innovation and creative possibilities.
- Evolve and Grow - We desire that our employees take personal ownership in their projects, learn new concepts, mentor, and apply their skills cross-functionally. We want our employees to become leading professionals in their areas of focus and provide the opportunities to do so.
- Quality - We make certain that our clients are elated with our support and conduct regular surveys to measure our performance. Exceeding client expectations is a goal we set for every engagement. In support of this, we regularly recognize teams and individuals at Planet for raising the bar and making a difference.