Senior Fullstack Engineer
Posted on 2/9/2024
Integrated virtual healthcare and navigation provider
Grand Rounds Health, now Included Health, is a leader in the healthcare industry, providing integrated virtual care and navigation that is accessible to all, regardless of their health journey or care requirements. The company's competitive advantage lies in its data-driven approach, which enhances the member experience and leads to improved clinical and financial outcomes. Their inclusive culture, commitment to high-quality care, and personalized virtual and in-person services for a range of health needs, from everyday and urgent care to primary, behavioral, and specialty care, set them apart in the industry.
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -6%
1 year growth↓ -13%
2 year growth↓ -48%
Remote in USA
- Fullstack development experience
- Experience designing and building user interfaces using single page application (SPA) frameworks like Vue, React, or Angular
- 4+ years experience in professional development environment
- Design, create and maintain fullstack systems that power member engagement
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Frontend, Mobile and Backend engineers to build solutions to help members engage in healthcare
- Lead cross-functional technical projects and influence the roadmap
- Mentor other engineers within the team
- Desire to work with a broad range of colleagues
- Desire to learn new technologies and remain on the cutting edge
- Passion to improve healthcare through the power of technology
- Ownership over what gets built, as well as the long term success of those products
At Included Health, our mission is to serve members better and more affordable care, and to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We fill in the gaps of American healthcare to deliver you a seamless experience, instead of the fragmentation we’ve all encountered.
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, formed from the merger of Grand Rounds with Doctor on Demand in 2021. Our Care Team is the soul of the Included Health experience. They provide support at every step of a member’s healthcare journey, from explaining the nuances of a member’s insurance coverage, to finding a high quality provider, resolving a billing problem, or coaching a member through the steps to better manage their chronic condition.
Our team, “Engage” delivers products, features, and services that supercharge member app experience and engagement.
- Design, create and maintain fullstack systems that power our member engagement.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Frontend, Mobile and Backend engineers and build solutions to help members engage in healthcare.
- Lead cross-functional technical projects and influence the roadmap.
- Mentor other engineers within the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fullstack development experience, from spinning up new services to expressing that data into our frontend user interfaces.
- Experience designing and building user interfaces using single page application (SPA) frameworks like Vue, React, or Angular.
- Experience and desire to work with a broad range of colleagues.
- Desire to learn new technologies and remain on the cutting edge.
- Passion to improve healthcare through the power of technology.
- Ownership over what gets built, as well as the long term success of those products.
- 4+ years experience in professional development environment.
The United States new hire base salary target ranges for this full-time position are:
Zone A: 156,200 - 232,400 + equity + benefits
Zone B: 130,200 - 193,650 + equity + benefits
This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for candidates based on their respective Zone. Below is additional information on Included Health’s commitment to maintaining transparent and equitable compensation practices across our distinct geographic zones.
Starting base salary for the successful candidate will depend on several job-related factors, unique to each candidate, which may include, but not limited to, education; training; skill set; years and depth of experience; certifications and licensure; business needs; internal peer equity; organizational considerations; and alignment with geographic and market data. Compensation structures and ranges are tailored to each zone’s unique market conditions to ensure that all employees receive fair and competitive compensation based on their roles and locations. Your Recruiter can share details of your geographic alignment upon inquiry.
In addition to receiving a competitive pay, the compensation package may include, depending on the role, the following:
401(k) savings plan through FidelityComprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage through multiple medical plan options (including disability insurance)
Full suite of Included Health telemedicine (e.g. behavioral health, urgent care, etc.) and health care navigation products and services offered at no cost for employees and dependents
Generous Paid Time Off ("PTO") and Discretionary Time Off (“DTO")
12 weeks of 100% Paid Parental leave
Up to $25,000 Fertility and Family Building Benefit Compassionate Leave (paid leave for employees who experience a failed pregnancy, surrogacy, adoption or fertility treatment)
11 Holidays Paid with one Floating Paid Holiday
Work-From-Home reimbursement to support team collaboration and effective home office work
24 hours of Paid Volunteer Time Off (“VTO”) Per Year to Volunteer with Charitable Organizations
Your recruiter will share more about the benefits package for your role during the hiring process.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.