What began as a mobile design and development shop in Dallas in 2008 has since grown into a digital experience consultancy that partners with industry-leading brands to drive growth in their businesses. We do this by providing strategy and consulting, experience design, technology, and growth services that help companies better connect with and serve their customers and employees via digital solutions. To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.
Enough about us, we want to talk about you!
As a Business Development Representative at Bottle Rocket you will manage outbound sales prospecting. Cultivate, qualify, and mature cold leads to support overall company growth efforts. Move leads into and through sales pipeline until ready to be handed over to Business Development Executive team. Execute lead generation efforts across go-to-market (GTM) campaigns designed/created for outbound selling.
What Your Next Opportunity Looks Like
•Work closely with Business Development Executive and Business Development Coordinator to understand strategic account focus/plan and to support the overall sales process
• Build solid understanding of industry and sales process to spark meaningful conversations
• Reach out to potential clients through early stages of sales funnel and prepare prospects to speak with
Business Development Executive team or screen their pain points, fit, and timeline
• Utilize sales tech stack to generate new business opportunities
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage Business Development
Executives to qualify further throughout the rest of the sales process
• Qualify outbound leads to convert into sales qualified leads
• Generate consistent top of funnel activities like outbound email campaigns, LinkedIn messages, calls,
• Prepare draft version meeting agendas, emails, and other client communications and correspondence
• Work closely with Bottle Rocket Marketing, Sales Operations and Business Development teams to
align on GTM goals, KPIs and metrics
• Support the new business team goals and targets
• Update and maintain CRM with prospective and new customer information
• Grow and maintain active pipeline of leads
What You’ll Need
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Marketing, Communications, or related field, or relevant work experience
Minimum 1 year’s experience selling software, technology solutions, or professional services with a quantifiable record of success•
Proven track record of success
Interest in the technology/software industry
Strong desire to grow within the organization
- Experienced with CRM software; Salesforce preferred
- Experience working with lead gen enablement tools; Salesloft preferred
- Experience working with video conferencing software leading meetings, presentations, recordings,
etc.; Zoom or Teams preferred
- Experience working with video conferencing recording tool; Gong preferred
- Prior software development experience (any platform or language)
- Previous experience working in an entrepreneurial small company environment
What’s in it for you
- "Work from Wherever Forever"
Unlimited, self-managed vacation
Mental Health Days
Employee Engagement & Monthly Social Events Annual Company Hackathon
- Employee Resource Communities Health, Vision & Dental Benefits HSA Contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
Thinking about applying?
Displaying genuine passion, a desire to learn, and excitement to make a contribution are just as important as work experience. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment and seek applicants from all backgrounds. Even if you don’t check all the boxes, we encourage you to apply!
Our people are our greatest strength. Bottle Rocket firmly believes in diversity, inclusion, and racial equality for everyone. We are committed to taking a bold stance against inequality and are asking you to join us. We know we have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but we also know that we are taking steps in the right direction.