Aspire is a leading provider of influencer marketing software and services for social commerce at scale. Since 2014, Aspire has helped brands build and manage relationships with millions of influencers, inspiring marketers to think bigger, plan smarter, and deliver outsized value. Brands and creators use Aspire to find and vet each other, activate influencer marketing campaigns of any size, and put the magic of branded content to work at scale.
As a recognized leader by Forrester Research, Aspire has paid out over $100M to creators and is trusted by over 800 top brands from fashion to fitness and everything in between.
We’re growing across the board - and we’re looking for an Account Executive to join our distributed remote team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, Aspire is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our sales team during an exciting period of growth. As a key member of our team, you will be working directly with brands and agencies to learn more about their marketing needs and pain points, develop relationships, and educate them about how they can achieve success on the Aspire platform.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has experience overseeing all facets of the sales cycle—but mostly, we’re looking for an expert closer who can get in the room with high-level marketing execs and wow them with our tech platform and vision for the future.
This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated sales professional that is looking to make a high impact and become a top performer at a growing company.
- Passion for social media, marketing, and content
- Extraordinary written and verbal communications skills
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Motivated by exciting challenges and willing to take calculated risks
What you’ll be doing
- Own the sales process for small and medium sized new customers from discovery calls to contract negotiation
- Deliver web-based presentations, demonstrating strong product knowledge and a strong sales acumen
- Sell to marketing leaders and navigate through multiple decision-makers to craft compelling events and secure all approvals
- Consistently exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- Work collaboratively across internal teams to generate client-specific marketing solutions
- Become an expert on Aspire platform, enabling you to have consultative and strategic sales-related conversations with prospects
What we’re looking for
- 2-7 years experience in SaaS sales and a proven track record closing with multiple stages in the SaaS industry
- Proven history of exceeding revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Experience social selling and self-prospecting
- Experience running your own business in Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Presentation skills and the ability to articulate the value proposition of using the Aspire platform
- Proven ability to juggle multiple opportunities at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- An understanding of the challenges that today’s brand marketers face
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Dental & Vision - Put your health first with 90% covered health insurance. (U.S Only)
- 4 months of Paid Parental Leave - Aspire has an industry-leading parental leave policy for both mothers and fathers.
- Unlimited PTO - Refuel and rest with our unlimited paid time-off policy.
- Flexible Schedules - Set your hours by your calendar, not the clock.
- Work From Home Stipend - $400 to cover your remote work setup.
- Annual Education Credit - $2,500 yearly education credit because learning should be lifelong.
- Monthly Wellness Credit - $50 monthly wellness credit; get paid to stay active, even if your desk is your couch.
- Monthly Internet Stipend - $50 monthly internet stipend; we help pay your monthly internet bill.
- Unlimited Book Reimbursement Perk - Love reading? Let us foot the bill for work-related books.
Our compensation philosophy:
we use a market-based approach to compensation. This means we use a series of compensation tools to help us understand how companies value this role in the U.S. market based on function, level, geographic location, and positions benchmarked against similar-stage growth companies. To comply with local legislation and provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Multiple factors, including geographic location, candidate experience, and expertise, determine final offer amounts and may vary from the amounts listed above. We have competitive pay bands for all other countries based on market standards.
The base salary for this role is between USD $70,000 - $85,000 annually.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Aspire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.