Business Development Director
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- 6-10+ years' experience with payers in healthcare technology business development, sales, and/or consulting
- A demonstrated ability to achieve ambitious targets and grow billion dollar businesses
- Experience building and maintaining C-suite executive relationships
- Strong understanding of health technology industry and payers' budgets, competition, regulatory environment, and timelines
- Strong written / verbal communication skills and executive presence
- Healthcare strategy experience with ability to 'think big'
- Some understanding of Instacart's business model and position in the competitive set
- Empathy for and understanding of product development and engineering in a fast moving / high growth tech environment
- Ability to form, lead and develop effective teams in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Establish new relationships and grow existing relationships
- Deliver ambitious growth goals while growing long-term strategic relationships
- Create, maintain and evolve account plans and strategies to achieve joint growth objectives
- Demonstrate deep understanding of your business with the ability to give high level or deep status updates at a moment's notice (i.e. opportunity, risks, actions, help needed)
- Develop, review and deploy sales collateral, case studies, and custom 'stories' to translate benefits of Instacart's platform to healthcare Partners
- Lead large scale contract negotiations
- Review and approve all partner contracts and commitments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Instacart cross functional teams (e.g. analytics, product management, engineering, legal, finance, etc.)
- Maintain a strong understanding of the evolving Instacart value proposition for payers in a rapidly evolving healthcare sector
Grocery delivery app
Instacart's mission is to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. The company operates a mobile app for the delivery and pick-up of groceries and household items.
- Go far together
- Grow the pie
- Roll up your sleeves
- Put it all on the table
- Serve generously
Company Core Values
- Wellness Tailored to You - Medical, dental, vision, retirement, life & disability coverage right alongside physical & mental wellness programs, memberships and stipends to keep you and your family feeling your best.
- Family Building Benefits - No matter where you are in your family journey, we support you. Our plans cover modern family planning for all. We offer leave for all parents, flexible working schedules and an active [email protected] community.
- Work From Home Stipend - We help outfit your WFH setup and offer reimbursements so you can be your most productive while at home.
- Flexible Time Off - We all recharge differently. Take the time you need with our flexible time off policy.
- Learning & Development - Whether you’re just starting your career or leading teams, we provide customized L&D programs to help you grow and an annual allowance to pursue your development.
- Future Planning - We have you covered as you plan for your future. 401(k) matching in the U.S. and RRSP in Canada, student loan assistance through Peanut Butter, free Rocket Lawyer membership, SoFi & First Republic financial planning and more.
- Community Connection - Support the communities you care about with volunteer weeks and get involved with our social impact program, Instacart Serves.
- Instacart Express Membership - We help keep your fridge stocked. Unlock grocery discounts with our Instacart Beta app while testing our latest features.