Updated on 5/19/2023
- 8+ years of experience managing and growing teams of top performing Sales AND Account Managers in a Fintech or SaaS environment
- Historical track record of successfully leading and scaling top performing customer and revenue focused teams
- Strong people manager, coach, and mentor, who can guide the team in developing consultative account management and sales skills
- Significant experience in pipeline management and successful execution against significant revenue targets involving large and complex customers
- Strong relationship skills, high EQ, and a long term, partnership-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Passion for Plaid's mission and the inclusive financial ecosystem our customers are building towards
- Develop and execute a compelling revenue strategy that drives success for Plaid and our customers over the long term
- Drive meaningful revenue growth and opportunities across Plaid's existing customer base and develop net new opportunities
- Grow, develop, and lead a team of world-class sellers
- Become a key customer partner, developing strategic relationships with founders and executives of Plaid's largest and most strategic customers
- Working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment that is different every day
- Delivering world-class results, while continuously challenging yourself and your team to be more ambitious
Developer of fintech infrastructure & APIs
Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. They build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
- We've got you covered: From medical, life, and 401ks, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- Everyone is an owner: We want everyone to feel ownership over their work - literally, which is why we offer equity to full-time Plaids.
- Vacation your way: We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with unlimited PTO and two weeks of synchronous, company-wide vacation.
- Grow your skills: Every Plaid is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
Company Core Values
- Make an impact: We empower you to make an impact. Your code will ship. Your idea will be heard. Your campaign will launch. Your work will help millions of people do more with their money.
- Learn and grow, together: We’re growing fast, and you will too. You’ll be surrounded by talented, positive people to solve hard problems at scale.
- Feel connected: Our employee experience is centered around a shared sense of purpose and set of principles. At Plaid, people feel supported, can take risks, and are heard.