New York, New York
6 month growth↑ 5%
1 year growth↑ 15%
2 year growth↑ 74%
- 5+ years experience as an HRBP or in a related HR role
- Experience in fast-growing technology companies
- Strong analytical & reporting skills
- Experience in employee relations and knowledge of global employment practices
- Clear, direct, and approachable communication style
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Partner with leadership on all things people-related
- Advise and consult on People policies, guidelines, and programs
- Assess employee development needs and implement appropriate solutions
- Handle complex global employee relations issues
- Collaborate with a team of global People Business Partners
- Experience with HRIS (Workday is a bonus!)
- Project management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
Datadog is seeking a People Business Partner (PBP) to work closely with leadership and our People team to help support our growing global organization. This role will support our Customer Success function. This position will work closely to support the specific needs of the group’s employees while working strategically on all People programs and initiatives. Datadog has had exponential growth year-over-year and has no plans to stop - so there is a lot to learn from and contribute to our rapidly scaling team.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Represent our global PBP team to partner on the front line with all employees and leadership
- Advise, coach, and influence management on all things people-related, including: performance management, coaching, career pathing, employee relations, compensation, organizational development and scaling, training, culture, diversity & inclusion, and employee engagement
- Partner with the appropriate Center of Excellence (COE) team when designing programs in support of enhancing the employee experience
- Advise and consult on People policies, guidelines, and programs, in collaboration with COE colleagues
- Provide analysis and consulting to leadership to drive data-driven people decisions and implementation of best practices
- Assess employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions aligned with the organization’s broader strategy
- Handle complex global employee relations issues, working with leadership to implement best practices and approach
- Collaborate with a team of global People Business Partners
Who You Are:
- Experienced in 5+ years as an HRBP or in a related HR role, preferably with experience in fast-growing technology companies
- Able to adapt your approach and pivot your skillset from strategic, high level program implementation to granular day-to-day needs of a fast paced business
- Strong in your analytical & reporting skills; solid experience with HRIS (Workday is a bonus!)
- Experienced in working across business functions with first line and senior leadership
- A master in your project management and organizational skills, with a proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Experienced in employee relations and knowledge of global employment practices
- Someone with a clear, direct, and approachable communication style and strong customer service orientation
- Strong in your interpersonal and communication skills and able to build relationships and trust at all levels of the organization
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Product training to develop understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $136,000.00 to $200,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.