6 month growth↑ 7%
1 year growth↑ 10%
2 year growth↑ 10%
- 15+ years of experience in Product Management
- 7+ years in a leadership role, managing multiple direct reports at a director or higher product leadership level
- Experience with stakeholder management, influencing and managing multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong technical competence with a deep understanding of the domain and product design
- Experience managing product teams with global market reach and scaling teams and processes
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a high-performing product management team
- Work hand-in-hand with teams across the board ensuring that the platform strategy is cohesive and executed seamlessly
- Chart out a clear and compelling vision for data governance and security products
- Oversee every phase of the product journey, from its inception, development, and launch to its operation, iteration, or eventual discontinuation
- Experience in data security, data governance, MDM, DLP, CASB, and Privacy Enhancing Technology products
- Experience with budget management, aligning product developments with financial constraints and company goals
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, articulating complex technical concepts to diverse audiences
- An entrepreneurial spirit, identifying and capitalizing on opportunities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust’s technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
We’re looking for a VP of Product Management who is responsible for consolidating, managing, and driving the continuous evolution and improvement of OneTrust’s Data Governance portfolio of products. This role will oversee building products that touch and enforce the control of data (e.g. security). We need someone who understands the details of scale, massive datasets and complexity associated.
- Leadership: Lead, mentor, and inspire a high-performing product management team. Cultivate a culture that prioritizes innovation, quality, and a customer-first approach.
- Collaboration: Work hand-in-hand with teams across the board - from engineering to sales, marketing, and customer support - ensuring that our platform strategy is cohesive and executed seamlessly.
- Vision & Strategy: Chart out a clear and compelling vision for our data governance and security products. This includes leveraging Privacy Enhancing Technologies, Consent Management, Data Security Posture Management, and broader Data Governance initiatives.
- Product Lifecycle Management: Oversee every phase of the product journey, from its inception, development, and launch to its operation, iteration, or eventual discontinuation. All while ensuring alignment with the company’s overarching strategic goals.
A product leader with a customer-first mindset. You excel at crafting and conveying strategy to a diverse audience, from customers and executives to engineering teams. Your leadership skills shine when recruiting and managing top-tier talent, fostering a culture of innovation and excellence. With a knack for quickly mastering new domains, you’re adept at both strategic planning and tactical responses. Your operational prowess ensures that your team consistently performs at its peak.
Your Experience Includes:
Leadership & Management:
- 15+ years of experience in Product Management.
- 7+ years in a leadership role, managing multiple direct reports at a director or higher product leadership level.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire, motivate, and lead cross-functional teams.
- Experience with stakeholder management, influencing and managing multiple stakeholders both internally (executive, sales, marketing, engineering, support) and externally (analyst, customers, partners).
- Strong strategic thinking and planning abilities, with experience building out long-range product plans and 3-year product strategies.
Technical & Product Expertise:
- Demonstrated a customer-centric mindset with deep empathy for users, translating their needs into product features.
- Experience in data security, data governance, MDM, DLP, CASB, and Privacy Enhancing Technology products. Understanding of regulatory and compliance knowledge.
- Demonstrated success in defining, launching, and measuring excellent products with a keen attention to user design.
- Proficient in data-driven decision making and analytics.
- Strong technical competence with a deep understanding of the domain and product design.
Communication & Collaboration:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, articulating complex technical concepts to diverse audiences.
- Experience working closely with executive teams, elevating roadmap clarity to strategic conversations, and managing business objectives.
- Experience with budget management, aligning product developments with financial constraints and company goals.
- Experience managing risk, including crisis management, assessing and mitigating risks during product development, and addressing issues proactively.
- Proven track record managing product teams with global market reach and scaling teams and processes.
Mindset & Adaptability:
- An entrepreneurial spirit, identifying and capitalizing on opportunities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Understanding of current trends and best practices in product management, software development, and product design.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
Where we Work
OneTrust embraces a hybrid working model. Our Working@ OneTrust initiative is our way of clarifying where we hire, how we work together, and where we’re located in that hybrid model.
The underlying “why” for Working@ is that we are intentional about the culture that we want to create together. That includes bringing teams together, in-person, throughout the year to collaborate, build connections, learn from each other, and celebrate our wins toFinish Stronger.
We are committed to a flexible approach informed by a set of guiding principles. You’ll see that reflected in our worker designations: “Office-flex” and “Location-flex”.
- Office-flex: Like a traditional hybrid model, OneTrust “Office-flex” employees may be asked to work in an office periodically if they are within a commutable distance to a OneTrust office. This includes coming into the office for our Company Kickoff, Company All Hands, and other larger company events. Beyond that, we give our leaders and teams the flexibility to set additional guidelines based on the nature of your role.
- Location-flex: Similar to other companies’ remote policies, for OneTrust “Location-flex" roles, you will primarily work from your home office location. However, you may berequired to travel to our OneTrust offices or customer sites periodically based on the nature of your role.
Each role may have specific requirements, so we encourage you to verify the location of the role with your recruiter during your first interview.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.