Senior Software Engineer
Modeling and Simulation
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- 10 years' experience working as a Software Engineer
- Strong C++ skills
- Experience with high performance and multi-threaded programming
- Demonstrated curiosity and ability to learn outside of core discipline
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Work on challenging problems in a fast-paced environment across our portfolio of programs and products
- Develop a Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis (MS&A) framework to support mission-level concept exploration, tactics development, autonomous behaviors, and Software-in-the-Loop (SitL) product development
- Develop simulation models for sensors, comms, movement, tactical behaviors, weapon effects, electronic effects, command and control, and others
- Partner with capability teams like Mission Autonomy to deliver simulation capabilities to help accelerate development
- Work with multi-disciplinary subject matter experts to understand and adequately model pertinent sub-system, system and system of system dynamics
- 10 years of Software Development experience in a Science and/or Engineering related field; relevant academic experience (BSc., MSc. Phd) qualifies
- Advanced proficiency with C++
- Experience with developing sub-system and system level models (Air vehicle, ground vehicles, ground based sensors and other types of complex systems)
- Experience working with/developing multi-system mission level simulations (Air space simulation, swarm simulations, Game development, etc.)
- Experience in the gaming or military simulation fields delivering configurable scenario-based environments for war-gaming (e.g., AFSIM, NGTS, etc.)
- Startup experience
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.