Posted on 3/7/2023
Remote • United Kingdom
- Experience installing either cavity wall insulation (PBS), Loft Insulation, or solid wall insulation (IWI) would be awesome!
- No previous experience? That's not a problem as long as you are willing to learn, reliable and have an ability to deliver great face to face Customer service that's what we're looking for! Full training and support will be provided
- A great work ethic, flexibility and the desire to deliver the very best customer service consistently
- Be able to drive to various locations. Our Customers live all over the UK so there may be the odd night away but this wouldn't be every week, just when one of our customers need your knowledge and expertise (that you'll get from your training!)
- A desire to gain a long term skill that will be needed for years to come. Listen, learn, observe and then turn this into being a great insulation Installer
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Working for the Insulation Manager you will be part of a Team of two who have the role of installing insulation in our customers homes
- Learn new skills from fitting wall insulation, both inside and outside of the home
- Troubleshoot on an ongoing basis, as part of our aim to deliver exceptional Customer services. We never leave a customer without ensuring we do what we promised
- Work as part of a larger team with our Electricians and Heating Engineers to deliver a finished and upgraded energy efficient home
- If you are a cavity fitter, we will train you on solid wall insulation and if you currently insulate solid walls, you will be able to diversify your skills as well adding new ones too
- The work will mean driving to various customers homes (this could involve the odd night away however this would be rare as we try to match your visits in accordance with your location)
Cloud-based renewable energy service
Octopus Energy is on a mission to transform energy globally, faster and cheaper than anyone imagined. They are are relentless in driving the smart grid technologies that'll deliver cheaper green electricity to fuel our homes, businesses, cars and heating.