Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Sf or NYC
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- A minimum of 5+ years of work experience with a complex technical SaaS product in Customer Success, Account Management, or other relevant roles
- Proven track record of learning and understanding technical and complex products
- Experience managing complex customer engagements with Enterprise businesses
- Prioritization of customer experience and empathy, with a goal of portfolio retention and expansion
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, including explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Track record of structured, analytics-driven problem solving
- Excellent multitasking capabilities, including prioritizing effectively across a wide variety of tasks and evaluating situational urgency
- An ability to take on open-ended problems in unstructured environments
- A growth mindset - you enjoy learning, are comfortable with ambiguity, can be flexible in your thinking, are ready to give and receive both constructive and positive feedback to be a great teammate!
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time for customer engagements
- Be responsible for the ultimate success of our relationship with our Enterprise customers throughout onboarding, implementation, launch, post-launch, adoption, expansion, and renewal
- Master Persona's platform products and future product offerings; and ability to communicate offerings to large customers
- Own the customer relationship with Enterprise organizations, serving as a trusted advisor to executive and senior leadership across various functions
- Manage best-in-class customer health in your portfolio by identifying growth opportunities and mitigating account risks, with the support of your account team
- Engage with Persona's Engineering, Product, Design, Sales, and Solutions Engineering teams to incorporate and prioritize customer feedback and inform product roadmap
- Drive strong customer advocacy efforts via collaboration with Persona's Marketing team to identify and amplify our biggest customer success stories
- Create and influence Enterprise playbooks and other scalable resources, both internally and externally, to optimize the customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle
Identity verification services
Persona wants to build a more human internet. At Persona, they're humanizing online identity by helping companies verify that their users are who they say they are.
Company Core Values
- People first - When making decisions, we consider people first. The impact for our customers, their customers, and our people is paramount. We will not make decisions that are good for the business but not good for people.
- Pursue relentlessly high standards - We hold ourselves to a high bar today — and an even higher one tomorrow. While we celebrate our wins, we constantly strive to raise the bar, which benefits our customers, company, and ourselves.
- Lead by serving - We believe that leadership requires listening, trust, respect, empowerment, humility, and a commitment to helping others. We lead by supporting and teaching each other, and backing up our words with actions.
- Work in public - We encourage collaboration and transparency, sharing early and often to push our work forward. We create a space where it’s ok to ask questions, share unfinished thoughts, and show unpolished demos instead of waiting for a perfect spec.
- Start small, think big - We are constantly building toward our vision, understanding that it takes time and we may make mistakes along the way. Starting small allows us to provide value while learning lessons, never forgetting the direction and goals we aim to accomplish.
- Speed is not a tradeoff - Speed is important, but so is quality. We strive to find ways to optimize and increase both. Going fast does not imply that our quality will suffer; it means that we focus on being more efficient while continuing to operate at a high level.