6 month growth↑ 7%
1 year growth↑ 10%
2 year growth↑ 10%
- Experience in cash management and utilization processes for a global software company
- Experience in the investment industry and financial markets
- 15+ years in treasury, banking, or related fields
- 8+ years managing and building a team
- Experience with a treasury system
- Developing and implementing strategies to mitigate risk in foreign exchange exposure
- Identifying and communicating optimum investment portfolio structure and strategies
- Analyzing and recommending alternative hedging strategies and instruments
- Directing the execution of foreign exchange coverage through banks
- Overseeing the maintenance and development of systems and procedures for investment/foreign exchange management
- Analyzing and making recommendations for capital market transactions
- Developing and overseeing strategies to manage the investment process of excess company funds
- Overseeing cash flow forecast reporting and variance analysis
- Directing and overseeing analytical support to special capital markets related projects
- Leading teams in conducting analyses for assessments
- Overseeing the utilization and development of third party treasury systems
- Selecting and hiring employees, training and evaluating employees, and motivating and rewarding employees
- Overseeing spending for adherence to budget and preparing quarterly consolidated counterparty credit risk report
- Identifying key performance metrics and benchmarking data
- Consolidating exposures across investment portfolio, banking, credit lines, and contracts for senior management reporting
- Developing quarterly summaries of performance results and key attribution measurements and monitoring compliance to investment policies
- Developing financial models and forecasts for strategic decision making
- Professional certification (CFA, CTP, or CPA)
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust’s technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
The Vice President of Treasury will play a key role on OneTrust’s global cash management, banking operations and investment activities to drive strategic programs that span across the organization. You will be responsible for the policies and corresponding procedures around cash management, banking operations and investment activities to enhance operational efficiency, support working capital needs, appropriately manage risk.
- Develops and implements strategies to mitigate risk in highly complex foreign exchange exposure.
- Identifies and communicates optimum investment portfolio structure and strategies for each entity and each investment portfolio.
- Analyzes, evaluates and recommends highly complex alternative hedging strategies and/or instruments such as forwards, currency swaps, options, etc.
- Directs the execution of foreign exchange coverage through commercial and/or investment banks.
- Oversees the maintenance and development of systems and procedures to enhance investment/foreign exchange management.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations to senior management for capital market transactions which supports the company’s share repurchase program, capital structuring and financing transactions.
- Analyzes and recommends highly complex funding/investment and interest rate risk management products.
- Develops and oversees strategies to manage the investment process of excess company funds according to approved investment guidelines.
- Oversees the cash flow forecast reporting including variance analysis.
- Directs and oversees the analytical support to special capital markets related projects (funding, equity derivatives, etc.) to assess options, create alternatives and determine appropriate courses of action.
- Leads teams in conducting analyses for highly complex assessments.
- Oversees the utilization and development of third party treasury systems to provide relevant information on investments, hedge positions or other vehicles to senior management.
- Selects and hires employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product.
- Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
- Oversees spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary. Prepares quarterly consolidated counterparty credit risk report.
- Identifies key performance metrics and benchmarking data to help identify potential problems.
- Consolidates exposures across investment portfolio, banking, credit lines, and contracts for senior management reporting.
- Develops quarterly summaries of performance results and key attribution measurements and monitors compliance to investment policies.
- Develops financial models and forecasts to be used for strategic decision making.
- You are self-confident, self-starter, highly ethical, reliable, highly communicative.
- You are a relationship builder, capable of building strong relationships with stakeholders across internal and external businesses.
- You are a people leader who prioritizes your teams’ growth.
- You are able to operate in a high-growth tech environment where structures and processes are still being built or defined.
- You are a builder who can define and create scalable treasury processes.
- Experience developing and executing cash management and utilization processes for a global rapid growing software company.
- Experience working with the investment industry, related financial markets and institutions.
- Fifteen (15) + years in treasury, banking or related fields.
- Eight (8)+ years in managing and building a team.
- Experience with a treasury system.
- Profession certification (CFA, CTP, or CPA) a plus
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
Where we Work
OneTrust embraces a hybrid working model. Our Working@ OneTrust initiative is our way of clarifying where we hire, how we work together, and where we’re located in that hybrid model.
The underlying “why” for Working@ is that we are intentional about the culture that we want to create together. That includes bringing teams together, in-person, throughout the year to collaborate, build connections, learn from each other, and celebrate our wins toFinish Stronger.
We are committed to a flexible approach informed by a set of guiding principles. You’ll see that reflected in our worker designations: “Office-flex” and “Location-flex”.
- Office-flex: Like a traditional hybrid model, OneTrust “Office-flex” employees may be asked to work in an office periodically if they are within a commutable distance to a OneTrust office. This includes coming into the office for our Company Kickoff, Company All Hands, and other larger company events. Beyond that, we give our leaders and teams the flexibility to set additional guidelines based on the nature of your role.
- Location-flex: Similar to other companies’ remote policies, for OneTrust “Location-flex" roles, you will primarily work from your home office location. However, you may berequired to travel to our OneTrust offices or customer sites periodically based on the nature of your role.
Each role may have specific requirements, so we encourage you to verify the location of the role with your recruiter during your first interview.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.