Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- BS or higher degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of fundamentals of internal combustion engines
- Exposure to testing of engines, or powertrain components
- Practical experience with diagnostics monitoring, failure detection and data analysis
- Mechatronics experience; sensor selection, design and assembly of actuators, setup of data acquisition systems, assemble wire harnesses and debug/troubleshoot systems
- Experience designing mechanical parts (CAD). Understanding of manufacturing methods (machining, sheet metal, composites, 3D printing, injection molding, etc.)
- Experience procuring parts and working in a machine shop. Working knowledge of machine safety and shop safety protocols
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Assist in research and development regarding design of aircraft engines, engine components, advanced combustion and fuel injection systems
- Specify, design, fabricate, install, and test prototype components and control systems
- Specify, design, and install instrumentation on test assets for data acquisition
- Collect, organize, and post-process test data to generate test reports with conclusions with recommendations for further work
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement activities, including process improvement, efficiency improvement and development of data analysis techniques
- Knowledge and experience working with Engine Management Systems (EMS), OEM or motorsport
- Understanding of engine dynamometer operation including testing practices, instrumentation, and calculations
- Practical or professional experience with internal combustion engines
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.