Product Management Intern-Summer 2023
Posted on 3/30/2023
- Connected with the customer to understand their needs
- Met with internal stakeholders to prioritize technology, growth and delivery initiatives
- Used your understanding of our end users and market demands to contribute to the product vision and roadmap
- Ensured the product backlog was clearly defined and prioritized
- We're looking for an enthusiastic student or recent college graduate with a technical background who has an interest in exploring the world of product management. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the SDLC and Agile methodologies. Previous internship experience working alongside technical teams and communicating with a variety of stakeholders is a plus. Candidates with technical backgrounds and education are encouraged to apply
Public safety software
Mark43’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. The company builds the world's most powerful public safety CAD, RMS, analytics, and property and evidence platform.
- Your health matters to us. Mark43 provides 100% coverage on premiums for extremely generous health, dental, and vision plan for employees and their families globally, with additional options so that our employees can choose the plan that's best for their bodily and mental health and well-being.
- Remote friendly work environment. As a remote-first company with employees in a variety of time zones, we aim to be flexible with work hours, so we can maintain productivity while still prioritizing relationships with friends and family.
- Enjoy your time away from work. Mark43 offers generous and unlimited paid time off. Employees are provided with a paid 1-month sabbatical upon their 5 year anniversary and given additional funding to support them on their adventures.
- Celebrating Parents and Caregivers. Mark43 helps you and your family connect and celebrate by giving you time to bond. Our parental leave benefits are competitive with some of the largest and most progressive tech companies around.
- Prioritize your financial well-being. Mark43 invests in your retirement account to help you start saving for the future. We also invite all employees to participate in our tuition reimbursement program. We want you to maximize your earning potential throughout your employment at Mark43.
- We like to have fun. We have frequent happy hours, office celebrations, card nights and a game room. Everyone is granted a monthly social budget. We’ve coordinated and attended events such as: rock climbing, cooking classes, laser tag, karaoke, virtual trivia, and more.
- Be comfortable at work. Mark43 offers a technology and remote work stipend to help create the work environment that best suits your needs.
- Tell us what matters to you. Through regular surveys, Mark43 enhances benefits and perks based on employee recommendations.
Company Core Values
- Operate with Humility. The best ideas win, no matter who they come from. No ego.
- Include. Embrace people, ideas, and diversity of thought. Respect expertise.
- Be Diligent. Take ownership; do the drudge work. Understand the stakes.
- Pursue Excellence. Demonstrate and encourage quality. Continuously improve.