We disrupted the shaving industry in 2011 by delivering great blades at an awesome price, right to your door. From razors, we quickly grew into a men’s self-care brand offering oral care, hair styling, deodorant, skincare, and fine fragrance along with services and content designed to help guys take care of their minds and bodies so they can be their best selves.
We spend our days working to eliminate the stigma around being a man and wanting to take care of yourself. In turn, we hope that you will come to us in your most vulnerable moments. Here, you will find answers to your questions, from Club Pros who know what it takes to make you look, feel, and smell your best. You got a problem? We’ve got a solution. Welcome to the Club.
Dollar Shave Club is looking for a Financial Analyst for our FP&A/Corporate Finance team. You will be a trusted business partner and have the chance to work on a wide range of tasks, from managing the corporate model and financial reporting to development of financial plans. If you’re passionate about finance and eager to make an impact for DSC, then keep reading!
- Maintain the financial models to forecast the business
- Drive planning and forecasting of our cost base across advertising spend and overhead
- Ensure accuracy of our financial forecast and be able to understand and piece out the drivers of the variance to expectations
- Collaborate with manager in our planning processes by helping “connect the dots” and ensure we are covering all bases
- Consolidate and report on total company performance globally (ex: monthly reporting, executive/BOD presentations)
- Utilize tools such as Planful and other data systems. Maintain key financial reports for the organization (ex: Global P&L/KPI’s, Cost Center Reports, etc)
- Effectively demonstrate the “what” and “why”) to business partners while communicating succinctly in writing and verbally.
- Help unlock value by proactively leveraging data analytics. Drive deep dives into our data to help understand a trend or answer a tough and insightful business question.
- Involvement in other duties and projects assigned
- Bachelor Degree in quantitative or business field (finance, economics).
- 1-2 years professional experience, preferably in related industry. Prior experience in subscription-based models, e-commerce or internet/digital B2C a super plus.
- Strong proficiency with Excel a must. Entry-level database query language a strong plus.
- Ability to synthesize large sets of data from multiple, seemingly unrelated sources and enjoy the process
- Flexible team player who is looking to thrive in a fast-growing and often-times uncertain environment
- A “get it done” attitude and approach to the job
- Strong work ethic and track record of high productivity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time exempt position.
This position is a hybrid role at our Headquarters in Marina Del Rey.
$80,000 - $95,000
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected]
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club.
Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants