Director Business Development
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Chicago, IL, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Help establish and execute an annual sales territory budget by market and product
- Execute the sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Develop sales programs, which will help motivate and inspire fellow Directors of Business Development to meet and/or exceed the JSSI profitable sales objectives
- Aggressively and persistently follow-up on viable leads of new targets generated through the use of JSSI marketing, advertising, and public relations programs
- Work with the Marketing Team to follow-up on new “pools of opportunity” on a market by market basis
- Lead by example in all areas of business development, sales and marketing, including: Providing timely and high quality reports on sales activities, Providing timely and consistent follow-up on new marketing campaigns and on all future agreed upon marketing and blitz campaigns, Follow-up on all appropriate inquiries which are generated through the JSSI website, and through marketing campaigns, with the objective of synthesizing the leads into new profitable clients
- Develop meaningful interaction among the Technical Services Team to maximize the benefits of our global relationships into increased profitable sales
- Attend various trade shows, and industry meetings as a JSSI Ambassador
- Communicate in a timely and clear manner on all related business, and other issues relevant to executing the mission of this position
- Minimum of 10 years direct selling experience, preferably in the aviation or financial services industries
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to deal with the public and aviation industry professionals, outstanding presentation skills
- Discretion, good judgment, organizational and management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently
- Ability to assist with a variety of complex, confidential, and time sensitive situations
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and customer focused
- Ability to grasp new financial and technical concepts quickly
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to think quickly and “figure things out” with minimal supervision
- Excellent computer skills (especially Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com)
- Must be highly organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
Aircraft maintenance support and financial services
Jet Support is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, turboprops, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through its unique infrastructure of expert technical advisors.
- Health coverage - We win at wellness. At JSSI, we believe that healthy and happy employees are better poised to make an impact in today’s global workforce. To that end, we provide industry-leading benefits plans that stay competitively priced for our employees and their families year after year.
- Paid time off - We win at work-life balance. Our vacation benefits are highly competitive and increase based on tenure. In addition to our generous package of vacation, holidays, and sick days, JSSI also offers a Charitable Services Day in which employees are paid for a day of volunteering with a charity of their choosing.
- Retirement package - We help prepare for a winning future. We all know the importance of saving for the future. In an effort to encourage our employees to plan for their retirement, JSSI provides an employer match to employee 401(K) contributions by matching 75% of employee contributions on up to 6% of eligible earnings.
- Transporation - Move to win. Our commuter benefits plan gives JSSI employees the opportunity to set aside pre-tax dollars to put towards the inevitable use of parking and/or public transit to get to work each day.
Company Core Values
- Freedom to foster an open, trustworthy and honest climate where employees feel empowered to speak up, share ideas and innovate.
- Accountability to embody integrity in the workplace and take ownership, follow through on commitments, and accept responsibility for actions.
- Collaboration to create an environment of openness and sharing through cooperative teamwork and approachability.
- Transparency to operate in an honest, truthful and candid manner that promotes effective communication and complete understanding.