Data Science & Strategy
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- You act as a strategic partner by securing new business and expanding our current offerings across existing clients, to support the transition towards asset-based solutions. This includes collaborating with managers and senior managers to identify and unlock new cross-sell opportunities with our newer offers, leading teams on their problem solving, team management and client management
- You lead thought leadership initiatives and own strategic pillars to help us become the reference in data science solutions
- You are part of the global Partner community to help shape the future of Ekimetrics, connecting the global strategy and contributing to the UK strategy
- You are also responsible for nurturing and developing the future leaders of Ekimetrics by inspiring, coaching, mentoring and contributing to ensuring we have clear pathways for growth
- You are an active participant in Eki.Life, visible and approachable by the whole team and willing to share your time with all to continue to enhance our unique culture
- You are seen as a role model and embody our values of Curiousity, Creativity, Excellence, Transmission and Pleasure in your interactions
- Prior experience and deep expertise in data science, analytics and modelling in a business setting, preferably in a consulting firm or other relevant service provider; Or leadership within a highly regarded global corporation with a strong reputation for analytics
- A demonstrated ability to develop new and long-lasting client relationships at C-suite levels across multiple industries and sectors
- Experience in launching a new business service, product or pivoting a business offering and managing the internal business change
- The capacity to develop high impact thought leadership that articulates a forward-thinking view of the market
- Excellent communication skills - especially translating complex technical findings into insights and stories for stakeholders (internal and external)
- An ability to get things done autonomously and be self-motivated and self-directed in your priorities
- A team-oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and within Ekimetrics, at local and at global levels
- Ability and desire to engage, motivate and develop high performing teams
- Project management and delivery expertise; and
- A passion for joining a growing team that is part of a bigger structure and desire to help the business thrive
Global consulting firm
Ekimetrics' mission is to identify and build sophisticated data driven approaches in order to solve their clients' most complex problems.
- Competitive compensation package in a management consultancy business
- An emphasis on work-life-balance
- Dynamic environment with a strong culture and great offices
- Close-knit team with friendly environment, bi-monthly team events and more
- Creative and entrepreneurial start-up environment with vertical mobility
- Best-in-class methodologies and cutting edge technologies
- Unique training package with 70+ sessions
- Growth to develop a double profile in data science and strategic consulting
- Client exposure up to the executive level
- Opportunities for international mobility
Company Core Values
- Curiosity – Our primary value, the spark that makes you want to get involved, to discover, to share, to grow with a pinch of aplomb.
- Creativity – Offices and teams that allow everyone to unleash their creative potential, have a breakthrough, and get out of one’s comfort zone with colleagues and clients alike.
- Excellence – Our central value; a continuous appetite for the perfect finishing touch, the extra mile, with the aim of satisfying our customers and our teams.
- Transmission – Desire to share our know-how and assets, working together with generosity, bringing together corporate forces to promote collective intelligence.
- Pleasure – Essential to the well-being of our teams and our projects, the pleasure of innovating, growing, helping others grow, and of course the pleasure of sharing our rituals!