Commercial Contracts Counsel
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Qualified to practice Law in England or another European jurisdiction
- Hands-on experience reviewing and negotiating a variety of contracts at a fast-paced technology company, or legal practice
- The ability to roll up your sleeves, learn the business and proactively identify and analyse opportunities and risks
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable participating in cross-functional and internationally distributed teams
- Experience using contracting tools (e.g. Ironclad and DocuSign)
- A collaborative, collegial and solutions-driven attitude
- The ability to confidently converse with customers and vendors over the phone
- Proven examples of prioritising work and effectively setting and balancing expectations
- Review, draft, and negotiate commercial agreements with vendors, customers, and partners
- Respond promptly to legal questions and requests from various stakeholders in the business
- Keep current on relevant industry standards, laws, and regulations, including data privacy laws
- Suggest and help implement improvements to existing processes and enablement resources
- Play an important role in helping the legal team maintain its playbooks, templates, and other know-how
Online design and publishing tool
Canva is on a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere.
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) coming together for 8 days a year. The rest, you choose where you work best.
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a Masterclass subscription to an electronic stand-up desk, a pilates membership, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and other benefits to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
Company Core Values
- Make complex things simple
- Set crazy goals and make them happen
- Be a force for good
- Empower others
- Pursue excellence
- Be a good human