6 month growth↑ 6%
1 year growth↑ 15%
2 year growth↑ 56%
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in peptide/protein engineering using non-canonical amino acids
- Proven track record of working cohesively with cross-disciplinary teams, external contractors, and other multifunctional teams
- Passionate about developing biologic medicines with extraordinary properties
- Contribute to building core platform technologies and discovering new, impactful medicines
- Work within cross-functional teams to meet project objectives and timelines
- Drive toward a vision, shaping and executing strategies in a highly entrepreneurial and interdisciplinary environment
Abiologics, Inc. is a privately held, early-stage biotechnology company on a mission to make biology better through chemistry. We are pioneering the development of a transformational new class of medicines that is unlocked by novel synthetic and computational technologies. At Abiologics, we are actively seeking exceptional scientists who are passionate about driving innovation in biotechnology.
Abiologics was founded in Flagship Pioneering’s venture creation engine, where companies such as Moderna Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRNA) and Generate Biomedicines were conceived and created. Since Flagship’s founding in 2000, the firm has originated and fostered the development of more than 100 scientific ventures resulting in more than 500 issued patents and more than 50 clinical trials for novel therapeutic agents.
Are you a motivated and creative scientist with a strong desire to contribute to the cutting edge of life-changing treatments? Abiologics is inviting you to join our team and help shape the future of medicine. As part of our early scientific team, you would significantly contribute to building our core platform technologies and discovering new, impactful medicines.
Please apply if below applies to you:
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in peptide/protein engineering using non-canonical amino acids.
- Work within cross-functional teams to meet project objectives and timelines, demonstrating a strong capability of communication and collaboration.
- Proven track record of working cohesively with cross-disciplinary teams, external contractors, and other multifunctional teams (e.g., computation, biology, chemistry).
- Drive toward a vision, shaping and executing strategies in a highly entrepreneurial and interdisciplinary environment.
- Passionate about developing biologic medicines with extraordinary properties.
Flagship Pioneering is a biotechnology company that invents and builds platform companies, each with the potential for multiple products that transform human health or sustainability. Since its launch in 2000, Flagship has originated and fostered more than 100 scientific ventures, resulting in more than $90 billion in aggregate value. Many of the companies Flagship has founded have addressed humanity’s most urgent challenges: vaccinating billions of people against COVID-19, curing intractable diseases, improving human health, preempting illness, and feeding the world by improving the resiliency and sustainability of agriculture. Flagship has been recognized twice on FORTUNE’s “Change the World” list, an annual ranking of companies that have made a positive social and environmental impact through activities that are part of their core business strategies, and has been twice named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies. Learn more about Flagship at www.flagshippioneering.com.
Flagship Pioneering and our ecosystem companies are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
At Flagship, we recognize there is no perfect candidate. If you have some of the experience listed above but not all, please apply anyway. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We are dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams and look forward to learning more about your unique background.
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies*: Flagship Pioneering and its affiliated Flagship Lab companies (collectively, “FSP”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to FSP or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Flagship Pioneering’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of FSP, and FSP will not owe any referral or other fees with respect there to.*