Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of work experience in a technical customer-facing role (e.g. sales engineering, solutions engineering, demo engineer, solutions architect, implementations engineer, solutions consultant)
- You have a proven track record of leading prospect demonstration and POCs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical and business concepts to technical and non-technical personas
- Strong technical acumen, including experience with APIs, web development, and scripting to build internal tools
- You're an action-oriented and organized self-starter who isn't afraid to get scrappy to solve customer issues - you have a strong work ethic and are committed to excellence
- Own the demo environments from idea to reality: build and own applications that illustrate the power of the Persona platform
- Craft and deliver dynamic product demonstrations
- Serve as the primary technical POC who brings thought leadership to our prospective customers
- Help to close deals and drive new revenue
- Play a critical role in defining our technical sales strategy and develop collateral to help scale the sales organization
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to incorporate and prioritize customer feedback, and help inform the roadmap
Identity verification services
Persona wants to build a more human internet. At Persona, they're humanizing online identity by helping companies verify that their users are who they say they are.
Company Core Values
- People first - When making decisions, we consider people first. The impact for our customers, their customers, and our people is paramount. We will not make decisions that are good for the business but not good for people.
- Pursue relentlessly high standards - We hold ourselves to a high bar today — and an even higher one tomorrow. While we celebrate our wins, we constantly strive to raise the bar, which benefits our customers, company, and ourselves.
- Lead by serving - We believe that leadership requires listening, trust, respect, empowerment, humility, and a commitment to helping others. We lead by supporting and teaching each other, and backing up our words with actions.
- Work in public - We encourage collaboration and transparency, sharing early and often to push our work forward. We create a space where it’s ok to ask questions, share unfinished thoughts, and show unpolished demos instead of waiting for a perfect spec.
- Start small, think big - We are constantly building toward our vision, understanding that it takes time and we may make mistakes along the way. Starting small allows us to provide value while learning lessons, never forgetting the direction and goals we aim to accomplish.
- Speed is not a tradeoff - Speed is important, but so is quality. We strive to find ways to optimize and increase both. Going fast does not imply that our quality will suffer; it means that we focus on being more efficient while continuing to operate at a high level.